discussion time

let's discuss VSOO/VRENE/TAETZU 

VRENE

ok honestly I don't know any vrene moments and honestly, I believe in jinrene more. so anyway if Vsoo is real please notice that I said IF they are real and dating there should be a little coldness between jisoo and Irene. but if we see videos of Inkigayo interviews we can see irene and jisoo been cute little sisters. 

1) jisoo's first day as an Inkigayo MC where she was standing beside irene. if you guys go and see those videos you can see irene looking at jisoo like her precious little yeodongsaeng. at a point, she's even disgusted when doyoung but smiles instantly when jisoo starts talking lol.

2)remember the award show where jisoo was caught handling a bottle on her shoulder? yeah, I never felt so embarrassed for anyone else lol. anyway there irene's face looks like 'i can't with her but I love her so much.'

3)for people who might think this is from 2017 and 2016, so we clearly got seulrene and jensoo moments during the hylt era which was also the monster era. plus there's really no beef seen between jisoo and irene.

4) talking about V. I actually didn't find any strong things which can be considered a point for their dating. yeah V surely glanced towards irene but let's be real who wouldn't? I mean she's Bae Irene.  the shut up t-shirt Tae wore was after jisoo's drama news was released while irene's movie news was released way earlier. overall he doesn't seem interested in her but not really affected by her presence either.

(please note that things I'm going to write down are according to my knowledge of reading facial expressions and body language. I have studied it for 2 years and the things will be my observation, ofc every opinion might change. please note I'm not hating any member.)

TAETZU(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grKtFyMR8F0&list=WL&index=10) I found the video.

let's start with the year 2016.

everything seems ok between jisoo and tzuyu at the melon music awards. they both smiled at each other while waved as well. almost every award show Blackpink attended from 2016-early 2017  has some tzusoo moments. even every bp member had a moment with her. 

as for V Idk why but his expression, while he's close to tzuyu, seems odd and dark. when you're forced to stand beside each other but can't show it can describe it rightly.

what happened during late 2017?

vsoo Mc-ed and it was enough for thousands of people to start shipping them because of their cute looks.

now if you see award shows from 2017 you can see tzuyu's smile disappearing or even a straight line forming against her lips whenever jisoo appeared on the screen. while jisoo is talking to any other twice member tzuyu is seen avoiding jisoo or rather ignoring. even every bp member is seen doing so. 

if you see the 2018 Asia artist awards ending where all artists gather to take photos tae and tzu are seen together. tae is in front while tzu is behind her. this scene seems familiar, right? well, a throwback to that award show where v bumped his butt on Jennie's face. jisoo was behind him during that time and you can our boy's smile through the photo session. go search it on youtube. anyway back to 2018 AAA while tzu was about to lean down a little close to tae the way tae glared at his back was a little umm scary and when I say scary it was not the scary face which we all saw when was jealous of suho. 

anyway, all I'm saying is there seems to be a beef within tzu and bp since 2017. also, I'm just saying this all according to the things I observed through my knowledge.

you all are free to comment with your thoughts. I won't mind any comment.