Master-2

unknowingly a moan escaped my mouth and his hand started roaming around my body. he unwrapped my towel and smirked again checking me out but this time completely naked. the temperature of the room was increasing as hell. I was right now naked in front of a man I don't even know and the worst part was I really wanted to see what happens next?

"you're a beautiful kitten, but I really wanna hear your voice kitten. tell me what should master do with you? tell me?" with every word he started playing with my breast while I stood there frozen and letting him touch me however he wanted. "who the-hell -ar-e yo-u ev-n?" "I told you kitten I'm your master. can I play with my kitten now? should master play with kitten's little pussy?"

fuck it. I can't control it anymore. 

"ye-s master." "yes what kitten?" "play with me" "I can't hear you darling" "play with me master please." "ok then but I have a wish" "wha-t?" "moan as loud as you can let the entire floor know who is a good kitten ok." 

I nod aggressively not knowing what it's for. without wasting another second he picks me up like a light feather while I wrap my legs around his torso. he started kissing me gently first while our lips mold into each other perfectly like they are made for each other. suddenly his hands around my waist tighten as he bit my bottom lip because of which a gasp leaves my mouth. he quickly enters his tongue inside my mouth while mine enters his. we both pull out as we both go out of breathe. 

"touch me please" "oh so now you're impatient a kitten."

he quickly takes me towards the bed and throws me on it while I bounce a little. slowly coming towards me he starts undressing his upper body revealing his holy trinity motherfucking abs. "like what you see kitten?" I quickly take my eyes off his abs only to find him already hovered over me. he again kisses me but more aggressively and deep. the kiss was filled with lust and lust only. his kisses start trailing from my lips to my chin to my neck. 

he starts kissing all over my neck but starts sucking and licking over a part causing me to moan loudly."ahh-ahh a-h mast-er- ah-"  "yes,moan for me  kitten " he again starts kissing my neck more aggressively and I moan louder . "you like it kitten?" "ye-ee-s". his kisses start going towards my left boob while his other hand started massaging my right one. the room filled with my moans. suddenly he attaches his lips to my left boob causing me to scream loudly. he starts biting and sucking my already hard nipple. "aHH-AH- AHH- AHH MASTER YES, AH-AHH " "oh how I love you so weak and screaming under me kitten." suddenly he starts trailing kisses from my boobs to under my chest and towards my stomach.

I flinch and giggle at the ticklish feeling, but as he trails down to my pant line I grab his hair more tightly and mounting loudly. I was dripping wet already and this man kept teasing me. his hands start roaming around my body while his kisses started to trail towards my inner thigh and that's when I lost all my remaining innocence . he starts kissing on my inner thigh hardly, and roughly leaving hickeys.

he hold my legs apart and buried his face between them and started kissing each and every part except where i wanted him to. it was too much for me. slolwy kissing and licking every part of my thighs , he slowly reached my wetness. running a finger up-down my slit he whispered near my clit "you're so fucking wet for me, kitten" making me shiver . his eyes met mine while he kept rubbing the smallest and softest circles on my clit. the smirk on his lips growing every moment.

"fucking stop teasing me please" 

"i want to hear you beg for it, kitten" whispering near my clit.

i moaned louder and begged like a  fucking slut who needs him just him.

"good girl, I'm going to make you feel so fucking amazing."

his fingers pressed to my clit while his tongue started licking me up while looking at me flustered self. "hmm.. you taste so good kitten. i can eat you three times a day....damn." pressing his lips to my clit and flicking it with his tongue , he started sucking it which made me fell his cold lip ring against me heat. voices i never knew were audible from my mouth while my moans keep getting louder and louder which were probably audible to this entire floor.

"yeah? you like that kitten"

cockiness filled in his eyes while ke keeps looking at my flustred  self.

his smirk growing whenever loud moans escaped my mouth.

hoisting my leg on his shoulder  so he could eat me out more vigorously. his fingers pressing on my clit as his tongue slipped into me;his lips so close to me that i could feel his lip ring touch my insides. suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"miss can you please open your door we're from FBI we need to do some checking."

"kitten you know what to do now right?"

his tongue  went more deep as i started moaning his name more louder and louder. "AH-AHH-AHH MASTER YES--AH-AHH-AHH-MAS-TER--AHH-AH". my moans were so loud that the knocks on the door suddenly stopped.my legs tighten around his shoulder and i started feeling a tight knot inside my stomach. "i-i'm clo-se" . i was about to reach my peak when he took out his tongue from my clit causing me to almost let out a curse. 

"what the-"  "if you want me to make you cum contact me on this number kitten."  

and with that he left my room leaving me sexually frustrated. "what the fuck just happened?" "god i don't even know him, what have you done kitte-i mean jisoo?" i got up from the bed all red and flustered eyeing the visiting card he left which had nothing but just kim enterprises and a number  written on it. "gosh fuck this." i finally got up from my bed and threw that card in the dustbin.

V's POV

god I'm fucking horny right now. i wouldn't have controlled myself  i would let her cum. but I'm sure i wouldn't let go my kitten because what kim taehyung wants, he gets.

"where you taehyung?""oh, nevermind about that just i need to get the information of people living on 11th floor right now. i need every coustemer's ID in my office jungkook" "umm ok hyung but why?" 

"oh I'm thinking about a getting myself a kitten."

6 months later

right now I'm travelling to some kim eneterprises located in seoul which basically my dad is forcing me to go. I'm the hieress of biggest hotel empire of korea but there's someone who is more big and rich than my family which is this kim whoever he his.

i reached his office which as much more luxirous than my dad's office  but it definitely wasn't my type. i was sitting when the door opened reavelling the man i never wanted to meet in my life again.

"found you kitten" "you?"

  ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

you all need hobi water lol

like and comment if you like. also give me some of your ideas so i could use them