MC to...? (2)

(there you go everyone the video)

show day

"V can you like, calm down please everyone can tell you're nervous." "Joon hyung I don't want to do a mistake and make a fool out of myself in front of he- I mean army." "Who are you trying to impress taehyungahh?" "army hobi hyung army."

***********************************************************************************************  "are you really re-touching your makeup for 4th time V hyung?" "ahh, yes yes because i want to look perfect fror army. they can't see that I'm tired right? hehe" "caught in a lie~~"  "shut u jimin and what's with you all." 

"hye tae. hello everyone."  "oh, jinyoung hyung how are you?" "oh kookie I'm great I was bored sitting there alone, jisoo was also in her tent because of her leg; so I came here."  "ahh, what's wrong with jisoo noona's leg?" "oh kookie, she sprained her ankle earlier while practicing today. IDK yet she's not out of her tent yet." "oh, then how will Blackpink perform today?"  "they know." "anyway V let's go it's almost time...... V?..........TAE?.....YAH KIM TAEHYUNG?" "umm yeah yeah let's go." "what were you thinking?" "nothing."

"what's up with him?" "hyung someone is excited to impress Jisoo noona." "really?" "Jinyoung you coming?" "Yeah, I'm."

"oh chichu, my chichu what's wrong with your leg?" "eww Oppa what's with you doing aegyo. lol. oh annyong V sunbaenim."  

'my chichu? Oppa? are they by chance dating? wait what am I feeling? 

a few minutes later 

'can she stop talking with him? I mean even if they're dating there are thousands of people here? she said she would help me then why is she talking to jinyoung continuously. should I try talking to her?  yes V go for it; you're Kim taehyung for god's sake.'

'that was awkward. god, I feel such a fool. did she really not hear me? she could have leaned forward towards me I mean she's trying her best to listen to everything he has to say. I'm so not doing this again.

"music STARTTTTTT."

'she's actually injured really bad. should I, maybe ask her if she's ok I mean it won't be wrong right? I mean I'm her partner.

"are you ok?" "hmm? what is that supposed to mean lol?" "I mean your leg, it's swollen too much." "ahh, it's ok. I'm ok. an ankle sprain is not a big deal for me. I had a severe ankle sprain when I was a trainee so they had to take me to the hospital. that's when I realized that my ankle tissues are really weak so I get sprain more than anyone. it'll be ok when I just take a little rest...... oops sorry I forgot you just asked one question. I'm really talkative."