Kim jisoo you're evil

I was lying in my and taehyung's lovely apartment when suddenly I got a notification from tik-tok about selugi's new post. here she pranked jimin with a song's lyrics and his reaction was hilarious. seulgi was my best friend other than my members. we both once met at a hair salon and instantly became best friends. 

Selugi was the first one to know that I have a crush on Kim taehyung. ofc she teased me with it every time she got a chance but at last, she and Jennie were the ones who set us both up. they both call them as president of VSOO nation. When Taehyung and I got to know that our jiminie pabo is secretly crushing on my selugi bear, it was our turn to tease them. eventually, with our help, they both ended up together and we 4 became the double date buddies. sometimes we would even go on a triple date with Jennie and kai.

I never imagined that someone like Kim taehyung would be my boyfriend. the day we Mc-ed together was the best day of my time. even though the boy was a little cold because of his tiring schedule he was surely entertaining. I still remember how shy he was when he texted me after the event to apologize for being a little cold. the next best day of life was when we both got married in front of the whole world. my parents, his parents, his wooga squad, my Soosoo squad, our all bangtan gang were there with us beside us showering us with love and support. 

I was thinking about all the memories when a sudden plan came into my mind. three days ago while we both were watching a movie he kept caressing my inner thigh and playing with my panties but as soon as I was about to take his fingers where I wanted he fucking left saying that he wanted to sleep. he freaking left me wet and horny in the middle of the night. I wanted to take revenge on him for it but was not getting a plan. 

I quickly grabbed my phone from the near tea table and texted my hubby. just you wait, dear husband.

 just you wait, dear husband