let's talk about

let's discuss our golden date 170924 today

pretty sure we all know what date is 170924, for those who don't know it is the day vsoo MC-ed together.

I don't know much about fansites and how they work but pretty sure, during any event, they are present there since the start and must be filming mostly continues.

these are some of the most subscribed fansites I found on YT

비아VIA

NUNA V

VIVID BLACK

TIME TO LOVE

I'm not saying that these are the only fansites of V, but they're the ones I'm gonna talk about. 

thousands of people attended the concert but, whenever we try to find some clips of vsoo mc moments or even V alone we see very few clips, pretty sure that was an era where V caught everyone's eye because of DNA MV. let's say we can't find jisoo clips because she was a rookie, but V?

if we go search 170924 on youtube very few fancam of v appear. the video attached above is from the second fansite I mentioned.

the second fancam of the same date from this fansite is V backstage while playing with fire is been performed.  

crazy right?

the first fansite I mentioned has uploaded just videos of their performance.

the third one has a fancam of again V dancing while playing with fire plays in the bg. that's it no other fancam.

the last fansite has 2 videos of their performance.

let's say it's the fansite owner's decision what to put and what not to but why would two of them put a video of him dancing to Blackpink's song, or him and her while really plays in the background or just his fancam while BTS's performance.

is it just me or this sounds a little weird?

In the video where V is standing in front of a tent while it's the beginning of the winner's performance we see a bighit staff shooting V probably run bts. but where is that run bts? if we can get two run-bts with MC jin then why not V's mc day? they could have edited out the part where jisoo passed by tae to go in her tent but why would they just delete the whole episode from us lol? like they can give us a run bts of 2015 special mc V but not that day?

there are many things from that day that might be a little weird,

anyway, let me know your thoughts by comments. also, tell me if these discussion posts which I do are dumb; if they are I'm really sorry I'll stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~