cold boyfriend

I was sitting in our living room scrolling through my Instagram feed while a drama which I haven't even laid my eyes on once." gosh this is so boring."

I'm jisoo Kim. I'm a makeup artist while my boyfriend Kim taehyung works at a famous fashion house Gucci as the head designer. I love him too much and he does too. even if he might be cold and would not be very much into showing it to me, but his little gestures here ad there always make me realize how much he loves me. 

but even I like being spoiled sometimes like other girls. even I want my bf to ask me in a cute manner to go on a date with him, I want him to notice small things like my new hair color or anything like that. ik I might sound cliche but isn't every girl in love a little cheesy.

 while thinking about all these things suddenly I got an idea. how about I prank tae for fun. anyway, I'm bored and have nothing better to do anyway. every day when tae comes back we have dinner together, even though Ik he won't say it; it's a part of his daily chores. sometimes if I'm late he does wait for me too. so today I decided to keep the dinner ready but pretend that I have already eaten. 

I cooked our dinner and quickly placed it on the dining table while made our kitchen look like it was past dinner. I left a note on the table which I was actually felt really sad to do so but I really needed him to show me how much he loves me. 

'i was hungry so I had already eaten goodnight.'  

V'sPOV.

I was really angry and tired today. the design which was to be released a week later got leaked somehow and everyone at the office was stressed. later we found who was behind it but because of the leak, I had to re-do it all again. I didn't even touch lunch and was working the whole day.

"Gosh, I really need to be with my jisoo." sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest man on this planet. how did someone happy-go-lucky girl, like her got stuck with someone as cold as me. ik I'm not the perfect boyfriend, I don't really show her how much I love but I do, I can't imagine a day without her. it's just that I don't know how to express love because of my past.

 I was born in a pretty good family but even if we had sufficient money there was never happiness in our house. my mom would always ignore my dad which I later realized was because she never loved my dad. she married him because they both had drunk sex which resulted in my mom being pregnant.

on the other hand, my dad was nothing more than a fuckboy who loved to just fuck around with caring about anyone. he also had to marry my mom because she happened to be his mother's best friend's daughter.

I could see in their eyes that they were doing everything for me just as a responsibility of them and not true love. they never celebrated my birthday or any other event like other parents. hell, they didn't even my birthday. I had to know my birthdate through my birth certificate. 

as soon as I graduated high school I told them that I'll be now leaving on my own to which they agreed quickly and happily. within 2 weeks I got to know through my neighbors that they got divorced already and went away to god knows where. 

all these thoughts interrupted when I spot our house. I never realized when tears were flowing through my eyes and already were visible on my cheeks.

"god jisoo will be worried if she sees me like this." I quickly wiped my whole face with some face tissues and got out of the car. as soon as I parked my car and got out of the car I felt something weird. normally I would hear sounds of some songs or at least kdrama but today the atmosphere but annoyingly quiet. I shrugged it off and went inside. but it was again the same. only one light of the leaving room and the light above the dining table was on and there was deadly silence. normally she would come towards me with her breathtaking smile but today it was just silence.

"jisoo? where are you?" where was she? she didn't leave me right? was she working? as questions keep flooding my head I saw dinner and a small sticky note on the table. as soon as I read the note my legs started trembling but I started going towards our room to check whether she was lying or not.

there she was lying on our bed with yeontan our dog in her arms. I felt relieved but later scared as to why would she have dinner without me. was she perhaps angry? am I forgetting something?

was she perhaps fed of me and wanted to break up? I went and sat beside her sleeping figure after putting tanie down.

"I'm sorry jisoo, I'm really sorry for being the worst boyfriend ever. ik I never show you how much I love you, I never have a sweet talk with you, I don't know how to do sweet things like dates and all but I really can't jisoo. you also know that there was no one in my life to show me what love is until you came. you showed me what love is and how beautiful it can be. but it's always you who show love towards me and I feel so hopeless since I can't.

but-please Ji-soo don't leave me- i-i- can't live without you-in thi-s world. before I could burst into tears two hands were wrapped around my neck while she sat on my lap calming me down with her tiny hands. 

JISOO's POV

each word; each and every word was like an arrow coming towards my heart and stabbing my heart. I felt so dumb and useless about myself. how can I doubt his love? how can I even think about such a stupid prank? as soon as I started hearing his trembling words I got scared. did I actually make him cry? before he could burst into tears I sat on his lap while placing his face on my neck while my hands wrapped around his neck.

V'sPOV

"I'm sorry tae I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad gf I'm really sorry. baby, please don't cry. stop crying please this was all a prank."

I faced her and looked directly into her eyes. "prank?"

  "I really wanted to see whether you would mind or notice that I'm not there when you come back from home, I'm not having dinner with you. I wanted to see how much you love-"

before she could complete her sentence I pulled her into a deep, long, and passionate kiss while bringing her waist closer to me. her hand got wrapped around my neck more tightly while her lips were perfectly melting with mine. the kiss was nothing special but it really proved my love to her while mine to hers to mine. I was about to go down towards her neck when suddenly both of our stomachs growled and we both ended up laughing hysterically.

"let's go have dinner darling?" "yes tae" she was about to get down from my lap when I got up myself while she was wrapped around me like a koala. "yah tae what are you doing?" "I'm carrying by baby to dinner table." she blushed and buried her face on my neck. 

★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °★  ★°

woah this was a long one but idk why I'm so proud of myself. i never knew i could be this cringe and cheesy. 

anway enjoy.