MMA-2018(PART-2)

while jisoo was enjoying goblin with her member-daughter Lisa bangtan's hyung line was sweating like hell on their way to BIGHIT entertainment; not just because of Bang PD's urgent meeting but their maknae V's glare. they all knew that the boy has opened Twitter and is trying his best to keep calm.

joon:--"tae you know that this is all is bullshit right? we know you're whipped for her boy."

hobi:--"I just wanted to tease you; gosh how did I end up shipping with her?"

jimin:--"bro she's my friend nothing else."

yoongi:--"I am a rock."

jin:--"damn my cousin really is famous........that dumbhead."

kook:--"jin hyung trying saying it while looking at V hyung. btw hyung, why are you not speaking anything are you really angry at them all?"

to be honest, the boy was really angry when he woke up and saw the tweet as a start for his day, but he trusts his hyungs more than some delusional shippers. he somehow calmed himself down. he wasn't really worried about Bang PD or his 'urgent meeting'. he was worried about how is he gonna face jisoo and what would he tell her? will she think that being with me will get her in trouble? will she even break our friendship? god, what if her parents have seen this all? what will they think? he knew that her parents were definitely some powerful people in their field but he never got to know who nor did jisoo told him?

sejin-"we're here boys jin and kook you can chill here while we all talk with the boss."

silence is very peaceful and deadly at the same time. if its' between people in love it is because they are enjoying their time together but the silence which was been experienced right now by RM, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, and V with their CEO bang PD was anything but peaceful. everyone knew that if it gets worse they'll all be able to listen 

1)hobi's increased heartbeat 

2) Jimin's tapping legs

3)RM not trying to move coz he already broke the chair

4)suga's snores coz this was too boring for him that he slept

&

5)V's biting of nails.

bang PD's POV

"when you people said MMA was pretty good this year I thought that you liked some performance or something but looks like you enjoyed meeting your pretty friend. I mean if it would have been the maknae line I would have actually ignored it but look at the trends entire hyung line was hypnotized even yoongi."

RM:--" sir this is all fake rumors. yeah, I know as a leader that we were wrong and just got away but I as the leader clears that all the rumors on Twitter are fake."

Bang PD:--"hmm. are you sure about it V?"

V:--"what? what do you mean?"

bang PD:--"as much as I saw the videos and tweets jisoo and you had the most ---what they call it--moments ahh yes moments. mind telling me why?"