Steven - 9

The weekend at the house

Ma I'm going to spend the weekend at Clarissa house is that cool"

"Yes baby girl have fun love you"

"Y'all better not be going to no parties or hang round no niggas", Chief says.

"Boy bye"

Justice gives Chief a piercing stare

"Girl you heard me we got eyes and ears all over"

Justice walks over to Gneiss, " sis have fun heres some money call US if you need anything and remember what we've taught you"

"Bro really"

Armond, " Dude you keep treating her like that she gone be next to be pregnant"

In unison "O hell naw"

"Dude why you speak that up to the universe, take it back" Chief states.

"I'm just saying baby girl knows what to do she made it this far with no issues" (Armond)

"Um ... Yea,.. We bout to go"

Clarissa and Gneiss speed walk to the car.

In the house

Ma says, "My baby having a baby, what am I to do?"

"Ma its nothing to do he grown he knew what he was doing we all taught him better, (everyone shakes their head in agreement), now he gotta step up to the plate and handle his responsibility, ain't that right Mand?" Chief states.

"Like I said ma I just need a lil help with a roof over our head I can manage the rest until we can figure out what we want to do next."

"I'm not gone leave any of my babies hanging no matter what just a lil disappointed, but I know your going to be a man about yours so where is this young lady I think I deserve to meet my grandbabies' mother?"

"She outside in the car"

"Boy I know you didn't"

All the brothers snicker

"If you don't care your behind outside and get them babies, got them outside in a car for god knows how long god knows who watching her, boy---"

Before ma could finish her rant Steven was on his way to the door to go get Cynanda.

Cyn is a caramel complected 19 year old. Long brown hair with blonde highlights and hazel eyes. They baby bout to be cute.

"Bae my mom and bros want to meet you come in the house"

"Steven I don't know about this  maybe we should rethink this"

Steven gets in the car with her, "Momas you don't have nothing to be scared of or nervous about, ma is filled with so much love and affection she will love you" (as he leans over the console and nuzzles her neck)

"Stev---"

"Hhmmmm"
(Steven is making other plans in his head)

"Momas get in the back or lean the seat back I need to see something"

"Boy what"

"Bae just get in the back man I need to check something"

"Okay dang, why so aggressive"

Cyn gets in the backseat and Steven leans through the middle console.

"Boy what you need to see cause I don't see nothing back here"

"Sit in the middle its right there"

"Why would I sit on it though Steven"

"Fuck why you being difficult"