accept what is, let go of what it was, and have faith in what in could of been

Yea I'm dumb, I'm stupid, but I bet you I wont get caught up in Kiss shenanigans.

Won't play me and have me emotional for no damn reason. If it was one thing I learned from my Brother is "never get in to deep sis cuz once they have your heart they got you forever."

Or so I thought.

I can honestly say the rest of my day was ruined he had me wrapped up in my feelings. I felt as though I was in a trance and couldn't shake it.

Usually when I had sex with dudes and took off like that I was fine within hours, but Kiss had a hold on me.

I ignored his text and calls for the next month. He dropped by the house a few times but my brother told him I had the bird flu. Which only worked for a while until we ran into each other at school. I knew I could only avoid him for so long.

"Damn girl the bird flu lasted for a whole month?" DaMarkiss laughed while standing behind me at my locker. "You don't look like you even lost weight, did you go to the hospital?",he continued. I was frozen in place.

Kiss turned me around to face him and he leaned into me waiting for an answer.

Do I tell him the truth or let him go? I don't need thia confusion I'm graduating in a few months and then off to college. In that instance I decided.

"I like girl's so I don't think this thing going to work between us." He looked shocked, but then he said something I would of never guessed.

"The way your body reacted to me there is no way you like girl's", I shrugged and pushed past him to go to class.

My home girl Clarissa rushed over and was like " biiissshhhh was that Kiss all up in your personal space", I smirked at my crazy best friend and replied "yea the one and only!"

"Oh heffa tell me everything Cruz why am I just now finding out about this little ordeal?"

"There's nothing to tell, I'm a be late to class meet me by the car if you riding." I walk in class quickly just as the bell rings.

THE BELL RINGS after 50mins.

Thank god cuz your gurl is about sick and tired of school but I'm a push through cuz Hey its almost over and I can not wait.

I stroll over to my locker and put my books up and say see ya to a few people in passing on my way to my car.

Clarissa calls my name so I turn before I walk out the double doors.

"Wait up heffa", she says. I shake my head and push through the doors and hold it for her.

After she walks through directly in front of me she stops short making me bump right into her and she turns around abruptly. Her eyes are bugged which causes me to get suspicious.

"Bissh what you look like you seen a ghost," as I take a glance to the side of her I see his ass sitting on top of my car patiently waiting for me. No turning back now.

"Clarissa I need you to do me a favor", she starts ranting, "what you want me to curse him out" "you want me to smack his ass" "girl what tell me you know I'm down for whatever", honestly idk if my friend is down for whatever but I'm a give it a whirl.

I grab her hand as we walk to the car, nothing to major Right? He slides off my hood and walks behind us as I open the car door for her and as she gets in I tilt her chin and kiss her lips deep.

All I can hear is him say, "well damn I'll just holla at you later G since you busy."

Hahaha got his ass now to explain that shit to her when we heading home DAMN WHAT DID I JUST DO!

We pull out the school parking lot and only the music from my speakers can be heard. Clarissa is usually bragging about her day or telling the latest tea but she is church mouse quiet right now. I gotta break the silence and explain my actions.

So I begin "aye Clar, I'm sorry for doing you like that without your permission definetly overstepped my boundaries". She says nothing not even a look.

"C you hear me talking to you," I glance over at her as we stop at the red light.

Then the unthinkable happens, C leans over the console and damn near sticks her tongue down my throat. Fuck it I engage her more until she breaks the kiss due to the other cars behind us honking.

We both eye each other and bust out laughing as I pull off towards her house.

Before I could get my thoughts together in front of her house she says, "I'm not sure what that was all about, but like I told you I'm down for whatever," she smirks and leans in to kiss me again but this time she grabs my throat seductively and bites my lip and gets out.

I watch her ass jiggle all the way to the house.

BITCH do you like girls. I just became confused as fuck.