10

Justice looks up at the ceiling as he bleeds from some gun shot wounds. All he can hear is gun fire, but they seem so distant. All he can think about is his life and all the things he has yet to accomplish, he really just wanted to get out the game and be a normal adult. He wanted to finish college, to make his mom proud. He wanted to get married and have kids. He wanted to see his brothers and sister grow up.  The way his life was set up it never seemed like it would be possible. Now that he is possibly dying he knows its not possible. At this point he just prays he lives.
Justice couldn't even gather what happened for him to get in this predicament. All he can remember is him and Ace walking through the warehouse and shots ringing out.

"Oh shit where my lil brother, if I don't die my mama going to kill me."
Justice tries to get up and see if he could see Ace but moving was entirely to painful. All he could do was hope his lil brother got out of dodge when he told him leave.

Ace is in the back of the warehouse taking cover and firing off rounds trying to get to his brother, but every time he tries to make a run for him more dudes emerge. He keeps telling himself he can't let his brother go out like this , but he knows if they both die his mom would kill them.

Justice homeboy Kurt has snuck out the back door. Ace seen him and all he could think of was that nigga grimmy.

BOOM

BOOM

Ace nor Justice knows where the sound is coming from but they notice the gunfire has ceased. Ace emerges from his place of cover nice and slow making sure to watch all his surrounding.

Kurt jumps out the truck he just trampled all the dudes with. "Aye yo Ace help me get J in the truck bro we gotta get him out of here!"

Ace runs over to where both men are and all he can do is look at his brothers' limp body, " we can't take him to a hospital man where we going to take him WTF kurt , I can't loose my brother dude I can't loose him!"

"Dawg be easy help me get him to the truck we know a place and they can help him we have to hurry though."

"Bro just hold on for me PLZ hold on big bro I can't loose you, I swear I'll tighten up and fly right I'll go to school I wont---"

In a groggy voice "dude stop confessing to me you know your ass lying"

"Bro I'm scared as shit to loose you, your the closes thing I have to a father, I'm not lying if you make it through this shit I put it on everything I'm a do right"

Justice coughs up blood and starts to feel real cold, his eyes start to roll around in his head, while the dark color of his skin starts turning grey.

"Aw hell no Kurt man drive faster bro we loosing him bro DRIVE FASTER"

"IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN JUST KEEP TALKING TO HIM HELP HIM FOCUS YO"

"Bro look at me remember the 23rd Psalms mom use to make us say every night at bed time she said it would cover us"

Justice opened his eyes, seeing his lil brother scared for dear life and not knowing his own fate cause he swears he can see his dad sitting behind his brother.

Justice just nods his head and chokes out some more blood "Our father---"

"The Lord is our shepard I shall not want, (in unison) he makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters" (Justice closes his eyes and a tear rolls down his cheek)

(Ace sobs the rest of the scripture out so God can hear his cry of pain for his brothers life) "He restores my soul, he guides me in paths of righteousness for his name sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, your rod and your staff---"

Kurt had stopped the car outside the spot and hopped out rushing to the back seat "Ace bro we here let's get him inside"

Both men rush to get Justice lifeless body inside the abandoned looking building, "moma Julie Justice is hurt we need your help plz"

"Put my baby on the table"
Over the intercom moma Julie calls all her helpers to save Justice.

"Alright Ace we have to wait out here and give them some space to fix Justice up he going to be alright bro I swear Moma has patched us up multiple times bro he in good hands"

"You saying that shit for you or me bro my fucking brother in there on some god forsaken table with a bunch of unknown people around him doing god knows what---"

"I know bro I know just trust me"

Ace breaks down and Kurt comforts him. Neither man knows what's really about to go down.

Thanx for reading
Plz vote