5

The twinkle in his eyes is saying something to my spirit y'all and damn is it hard to ignore with the way my body already cutting up on me he could get the business if I won't scared one of my bros or mom would come through the foyer at any moment

Kash walks over to me as I stand at the door mesmerized

"Damn gurl you got niggas on you like that" "I think I can treat you better if you give me a shot"

"Kashmir I don't think that's a good idea my mom and brothers really like you and think your cool messing with me will jepardize all that"

"Damn no Kash this time must be serious"

Kash walks closer to me, so close I can feel his warm minty breathe on my lips

"I can keep a secret if you can" "plus your brothers don't scare me I want what I want, I GET WHAT I WANT"

Good Lord is it mess with Gnesis day, cause this makes two in one day I ain't ready

My phone rings, Kash steps back I glance at the caller ID, its Clarissa, O Jesus number 3 is on high alert too I see

"I'm a get this I'll catch you later"

Kash watches me walk up the steps before my bro Chief calls his name to come in the living room

In my room on the phone with C, she rambling on about her damn day, "G you hear me?"

Damn what she just say "huh, my bad C-"

"O naw what's got you distracted cause I been talking for an hour and you have barely responded"

I've been debating on how I'm a get her to go with me this whole time so forget it I'm a just blurt it out, "C I need you to come with me somewhere for the weekend?"

"Damn gurl you could of just said that from jump where we going what we doing?"

"A hotel"

"O... For real... Um-"

"What's wrong Clarissa you don't want to go its coo-"

"Um... Naw I've been meaning to talk to you about that, ugh situation the other day"

"How bout we talk at the hotel and get it squared away?"

"Um... Sure I guess what time I need to be ready or you want me to drive?"

"Naw come through round 7 and we'll head out"

"Bet see you then"

----Downstairs----

"Aye Kash you been quiet since earlier what's good dude you cooling?"

"Um yea...-"
"Aye Chief, G got a boyfriend?"

"Naw we don't let her date bro we run all niggas off nobody good for lil sis"
"O snap you got feelings for sis?"

"Naw just thinking is all"

"Kash don't do no smoove talking  to my sis she ain't no hoe I would hate to have to fuck you up off a misunderstanding"

"Damn dude I said I was just thinking "

"Keep it that way"

"Damn OK"

Justice the oldest brother walks through the living room, "chief thought you said we was hooping today what happened, who this"

"O dang bro, I forgot, this the neighbor Kash"

"What up, I don't mind beating up on fresh meat, let's roll"

"Naw Kash gotta go, his mom called him"

"No I don-"

"Yes you do she said you got some kind of appointment!"

"Um... OK.... Yea I have an appointment, I'll have to take a raincheck but I got skills" they all laughed

"Catch y'all later"

"What is that about y'all good" "you know you don't have to be overprotective all the time its enough of us brothers"

"Bro I got a strange feeling and I would hate to fuck somebody up"

"Chief this about G aint it"

"Yea bro Kash was in the foyer to long after sis came through I know he was out there with his good talking ass trying to see what sis about, I hope she told him we crazy and that shit dont fly"

"Chief at some point G gone have to date and figure out what niggas is really about -"

"O hell naw bro who side you on I -"

"Dude she is beautiful niggas gone want her she old enough now and we done drill her so much that I know she know what type of nigga she needs in her life we gotta let her breathe or we gone loose her dude"

"Man you buggin baby sis can't, Hell I won't let her"

"Aight when she blow up at you and don't want nothing to do with you don't be mad"

"I hear you I ain't pressed, let's go so I can whoop yo ass on the court right quick"

"Say less"

The fellas head out the door after kissing they mom bye.

Upstairs Gneiss is a ball of nerves, yet excited. A smidge of panic washes over G as the doorbell rings. She prays its just Clarissa cause she hasn't heard from Kiss yet and she has to ease the actual situation to C for her to feel comfortable.

Clarissa walks into Gneiss room and drops her bags on the floor and blops on the bed, "Gneiss we need to talk"

Damn how I know this was coming I gotta make her comfortable and tell her she not the only one and we all gone be at the hotel tonight TOGETHER.

SHEESH what am I getting myself into.