11

Ace stands up and starts snapping, "We should of just took him to a hospital, this place is going to kill him!"
With a deathly glare Ace emphasizes, "I can't believe we brought him here if he don't make it im killing everything in here."

The door flys open...

Moma Julie stands in the door.
All her helpers begin to file out the room with blood drenched clothing and looks of despair.

Ace sees this and rushes through the crowd of people. Once to the door he sees his brothers' chest rising and falling, blood stained dressings all over, IV bags hanging.

Moma Julie grabs his shoulder, "I have patched him up so much its like a work of art to me now, It was touch and go for a while but I can't loose my baby."

"Yo I don't know who you are and why you keep calling him baby, I'm a just say thank you."
Ace walks closer to Justice and tunes everything else out in the room.

"Brother for what its worth I wasn't lying when I said I'd change, we going to do this shit together I don't care what it takes."

Justice fingers move and brush against Aces' arm.

Sunday,
Back at the house....

G pulls up to the house with Clarissa, they get out holding hands and talking trash.

"Bih we had fun this weekend, I need that in my life more often."

"C if you really down we can make it a regular thing no biggy mama?"

C impales me between the front door and her, slides her hand up my dress and bites my neck, "baby I want all of you and whatever you come with."

Do she know she just started some shit ain't no way I can walk in my house freely now. Who the fuck can play it cool after that she play to much DAMN.

"ALRIGHT mama, I'll give you what you asking for but don't run, especially after what you just did. Could of waited til we got in the house stink sheesh."

I plant kisses to her lips and nose.

As I let C in first I watch her sway up the steps.

I closed the door and put my head on it an closed my eyes.
Feeling someone getting close to me I turned around slowly, "what up Kash how was your weekend?"

"Damn G you be having all the fun don't you?

"Huh what you mean?"

"Heard you was out here being a freak!"

Awe hell how the fuck this nigga know let me keep my cool.

"What you talking about Kash I was chilling with Clarissa all weekend?"

Kash gets so close to me my breath hitches, "yall shouldn't be having those kind of conversations on the porch, never know who's listening."

Damn he's right ain't no way he the only one hear what went down.

"Listen Kash I'm not sure what you heard but I have company so I'm a go head upstairs."

Before I could move to fast Kash grabbed my wrist. And I glanced back.

"Your going to stop running from me i to you I'm not scared of your brother's, and now im definitely on whatever type time you on with shorty upstairs."
He kissed my nose, let me go and walked away.

Damn wtf have I got myself into why all 3 of them trying to be all o er me and they all comfortable with having me at the same time.

Where they do that at.

My mom walks in "Hey baby girl how was your weekend?"

We hug

"It was wonderful ma C here now waiting for me upstairs let us know when Sunday dinner is ready we starving."

"OK momas' baby."

I took off upstairs cuz at this point I'm struggling in multiple areas of my life.

I met C at the top of the steps.

"Whats wrong why you just standing here?"

"That nigga Kash all over you ain't he?"

"Baby you know I can't help certain shit, I been trying to brush his ass off but he keeps at it."

"Why he worried about what we got going on?"

"He claims he with the shits!"

"Your brother's not going for that?"

"He claims he ain't scared of my brother's"

"WHO AINT SCARED OF YOUR BROTHER'S? " (Armand)

"Nobody"

"Yea aiight, tell that nigga run up get done up." Armand descended the stairs as me and C went in my room and closed the door.

C rushed me over to the bed like a hungry animal, " damn C whats up why you being aggressive?"

"I got you all to myself, so I'm hungry let me feast on my shit!"

"Damn I---"

Before I knew it she was on my lips and her hands were roaming my body. Sheesh I'm bout to get pleased by my bae before dinner.

C began to massage my clit and finger my pussy. "Relax stink let me take care of you"

Damn ma yes you may, I'm all yours is all I could think as she slid down my body. Clarissa spread my legs and began her session. Sucking on my clit and massaging my walls as my juices drip down her chin. Who knew I could get so wett from a gurls appetite.

"Fuck C, I'm going to nut bae shit."

C is eye fucking me while tongue fucking me. I'm in awe watching her aggression and how she maneuvers on my goods. I'm in heaven for sure.

C eased up and started penitrating my insides with her fingers. "How it feel to you baby, you ready to come for me"

"Yes"

"You sure, you can't keep your eyes on me"

"Bae don't play, finish---"

Before I could finish my sentence she was back devouring my sweet juice.

"Damn C just like that ma, keep right there for me"

My back arched, my eyes closed, my breath hitched

I tried my hardest not to scream out but bae took it there and God as my witness she can have me whenever she wants me now.

Smh