Ugh

"Everytime I think I get a way he finds a way to pull me back in." Is all G keeps telling herself. Maybe one day she'll get up enough courage to leave him completely or make him act right, whatever that is.

Sorry let me introduce myself. I'm G most people call me that, but my mom named me Gnesis Alize Anderson. Just a rambunctious 20 year old looking for a party. Can't party to hard cause my stank ass ex is always putting a pause on my fun. Jerk.

Well enough about me let's hop right to why I could never leave him alone.

Kiss- DaMarkiss Lavell Carter. A tall glass of chocolate milk if I might say so myself. Buff in all the right places. A smile to die for, lips so soft just like a babies bottom. Lordt just to describe him gives me chills. Standing about 6 foot with hazel eyes and a low cut. And yes ladies he's packing.

Me and Kiss dated back in high school senior year to be exact. He showed me all the ropes when it came to sex maybe thats why he has such a hold on me.

Let me give y'all a glimpse of what Kiss does to your girl the very first night we had sex.

It was Valentine's night Kiss and I had just started dating after Zamora's Christmas party. So this was our first holiday together. He took me to Ruth Chris off granby and 32nd. He had a room setup looking over the water in Norfolk, most expensive suit at the Westin.
Kiss pulled out all the stops for me y'all and your girl was all for it OKkkaaayyy.
We walk in the room and its beautiful peach and white rose petals everywhere. Candles lighting the entire room. I turned to face Kiss in awe. "All this for lil ole me?" He just noded.
As I walk further into the room admiring the view over looking the water, I instantly hear the water in the bathroom running.

Kiss walks up behind me and whispers seductively, "get naked."

That nigga ain't have to tell me twice. As I sashed out my dress, then my bra and thong. Kiss motioned for me to leave my heels on.

The sound of the water running and the steam from the tub starts to stimulate my body. The water is hot, bubbly and smells delicious. His fingers find their way to my soft moist lips as he presses his body up against mine from behind. Slowly trailing my lips and bringing his other hand up and aggressively grabbing my neck.

My heart starts to race when he whispers "get in!"

As I settle into the tub he takes his wet fingers and slowly traces my nipples. Making my entire body tremble. At this moment my peach is like "bitch!"
He takes his hand and trails down my body to my pearl and gently flicking it causing me to jump. Using two fingers to penetrate my lips I let out a slight moan tilting my head back and closing my eyes. With his low Barry White voice Kiss says, "keep your eyes on me mama."

With bath water splashing around as his fingers thrust in and out and I move my hips trying to keep my eyes on him. I arch my back, close my eyes, and open my mouth to let out my climax. Kiss puts his fingers in his mouth and stands up, "Good girl."

Boy he just didn't know I was horny asf now.

I'm not really all that religious, but I muttered "Lord I'm going to hell for this." Kiss slowly steps in the tub standing with his manhood damn near touching my lips. "You've been craving daddy dick all day haven't you?" Is what he said before rubbing his dick on my lip until my mouth fell open. My hands grabbing hold of him and letting my tongue wiggle and explore his shaft and then his balls. Slurping up precum and making it as wet as I can before he mushes my head further making me take in more inches.

All I could think about is my 90 day rule just went out the window.

This man was doing everything just right, perfect amount of aggression, right amount of passion. I have fallen head over heels in just a matter of minutes. Damn, how stupid could I be?

Just as i felt Kiss start to tense up I pulled him down into the tub and tell him "Fuck me, Fuck me please."
And within seconds we were having passionate sex.

Well the next morning I did the opposite of what any typical girl would do. I ran!

I got out that hotel room and away from Granby street so fast, the cartoon character Speedy Gonzalez couldn't have caught me.

I know y'all thinking why this chick just leave her boyfriend like that on Valentine's night after the best sex she ever had.

Welp let me tell you this bitch ain't no dummy. TUH!!