THE WEEKEND - 8

Getting use to it was an understatment.

Sunday morning rolls around and I find myself in the middle of a big ass bed alone.

WTF - did they leave me.

Smelling food I instantly regret thinking it was all over so fast.

I pull myself together and wrap the sheet around my body and walk out into the living room area. I see my two love bugs geeking and eating.

Loving the site in front of me I walk over and steal some bacon off Kiss plate.

With a raised brow, "Good morning you two y'all eating without me?"

"Naw bae, you looked so beautiful sleeping I got up to shower and C joined me and we ordered some food." (Kiss)

O they forgot about me - so I thought.

"Stink we ordered your favorite, French toast with patty sausage and fruit salad." As she lifts the lid on the tray.

A girl got excited and did a lil dance, we all laughed.

"So hate to bring this up right now, but what is this cuz I know how I feel, I know what I want; but I damn sure don't want to inconvenience anyone else?"

Kiss speaks before any sound can come from my lips, " I personally would enjoy having two girlfriends at my disposal!"

This clown, "Personally C I really enjoyed this weekend, but I don't think its a good idea for the three of us to keep this going I don't want no one to get hurt especially ME."

"Baby how you gone get hurt--"
C cuts him off

"I knew it was to good to be true the girl of my dreams and the dude of the century at my fingertips, why we can't just enjoy each other?"

I go and straddle C peck her lips as my sheet slides down, "I would love for us to all enjoy each other equally but I know nothing good can come of this and somebody's going to get jealous."

Kiss walks over and leans in close, "Mama I see what you saying, but if we all willing to give it a chance why not? At this point bae its two against one, but we not about to do this without you you're the glue to this madness."

I kiss his lips while Clarissa trails kiss down my neck, she nips my neck causing me to moan out in pleasure into Markiss' mouth, Damn they drive a hard bargain at this point.

I'm giving in on one condition.

"OK ok, y'all sold me but on one condition, if any one notices any jealousy or favoritism we end it, DEAL?"

We all make eye contact, and in unison "DEAL!"

"Check out is at what time Kiss?"

"1"
"We getting another round in before we clean up and head out?"

"I'm gamed if y'all --"

Before I can get the words out good Kiss is picking me up bridal style and grabbing C hand leading us to the balcony. I don't know what he thinking but your gurl is petrified.

"Bae what you thinking?"

"I know Mama I got you stop acting scared, we gone make these
memories last"

As my body was taken advantage of on said balcony I forgot about any fears, they felt so good caressing and devouring my soul. I prayed this shit would last in more ways then one.

---Shower---

Standing under the water contemplating life, praying I made the right decision back making shit official I feel some air on my back.
Suddenly, I feel a hard body push up against my backside. Damn this man feels so good.

"I know you unsure of this whole thing and I love you with everything in me. I know its every dudes wish to have two women who equally want to be with him and he doesn't have to hide them from each other, but if you say right now this life isn't what you want I won't be upset I will truly understand. You've already blessed me with a beautiful weekend I could never ask for more. I just want you to be happy in the end mama, that's all I care about forreal!"

Where did this dude come from saying all the right things laying it on thick, who can say no. I literally have the best of both worlds I have my two best friends that I can confide in and pleasure at the same time. Just what would the world think, fuck what would my family think, my brothers OH GOD what did I get myself into.

Leaning deeper into his body while the water beads down on us, "I'm a do what makes me happy and if I start to feel any kind of way I'm pulling the plug and shutting it all down YOU GOT ME?"

Nose to nose, "I GOT chou"

With this shower feeling delicious, and my mans holding me tight what could go WRONG, Right?

Sorry its short this time

Thanx for reading