4

So the next morning while getting life together for school my phone rings. It can only be one of a few ppl this early in the morning, and I'm praying its not none of the two I'm trying to avoid.

Glancing at the caller ID its a number I haven't saved. Now you know whoever this is obviously doesn't know me cause they would know I don't answer numbers I don't know.

I answer anyway.

"Hello"

"Hey sweetness I knew you would be up getting that delicious body ready for class this morning"

"Who is this"

"O so now you don't recognize my voice"

"If this who I think it is I blocked you for a reason, so what you want so I can block this number after I hang up"

I don't have time for what Kiss gotta say today I need to be alone for a while til I collect my thoughts. I see he bout to make this difficult.

"Baby why you acting all rude you know you can't quit me"

"Boy bye if I don't want to be bothered with you I won't I like how my life is going right now without you being involved, swear when I told you I like girls you would take a hint but obviously not"

"And for the record I know everybody told you about seeing me kissing a female after school the other day so you on my line for what now"

"I am not pressed about you kissing a female G I got your heart and hell if you real about like girls she can join in I promise I won't pay her more attention than you"

"Boy you funny, and have lost your mind I DON'T SHARE so that's not about to work"

"Well baby I'll see you at school we can discuss this more then and maybe get ya friend on board"

I just hung up he got me all the way messed up, but he makes a valid point I could really capitalize and enjoy the best of both worlds, I don't know don't want to think about it right now I got 20 mins til class starts and I ain't dressed yet.

After my last bell I'm so exhausted thank God its Friday ya girl needs a mental break fa sho, as I'm walking up the hall to my locker I pass by the bathroom and get snatched into the boy's bathroom. Lord why me!

Its dark in this bitch and I just feel somebody breathing on my neck while running their tongue up and down.
This tongue feels so familiar on my skin but I'm officially about to panic.

"I don't know who the fuck this is but please stop let's get to know each other first and maybe we can lead to this"

The lights come on

I instantly jump and try to run

He looks at me

"Really G you can't tell my scent, my touch (as he caresses my arm), the way my tongue feels (as he runs it over my spot on my neck), this (as he pushes his bulge into my thigh)"

God please save me I want him so bad right now and I know he would be willing to fix it in this bathroom but I have to have more respect for myself than this.

I mush his face

In walks a nerdy boy

"What up G you good"

With my bright smile and twinkle in my eyes "Yea Travis I'm cooling Kiss here is about to take me home he made a mistake by trying to disrespect my ladiness in this bathroom"

We both look at Kiss

"Yea my bad bae what up Trav is it?"

"Tra-"

"Trav my apologies we bout to head out like the lady said catch you around school bro"

"See you later Travis"

"See you later G"

In the car on the way home

"Nigga have you lost you ever loving mind don't you ever pull me in no bathroom especially at school I don't give a fuck what spontaneous shit you trying to pull you got the wrong chic, I'll have my brothers beat yo ass and won't think twice"

"Damn Gneiss I said sorry it won't happen again I thought it would be a good gesture no disrespect intended"

"Well now I feel disrespected what YOU gonna do to fix that?"

Kiss takes his eyes off the road for a brief moment to catch me staring at him

"Dang now you all out of ideas never seen you this quiet"

"Not out of ideas just wanted to make sure you was serious before I tried anything else"

"Well let's hear-"

"We gone spend the weekend together, THE WHOLE WEEKEND, and your going to invite your lil girlfriend so we can see if she bout this life for real"

"Shit you ain't said nothing but a word pick me up round 7 and we better be going to a nice hotel or I'm ghosting your ass for real this time"

"Say less, I'm be here at 7 be ready and wear my favorite color panties"

I glance at him as I noticed the car is parked in front of my house I just need to get out

Kiss hops out before I can open my door good and comes around to open it, "told you about that guess I gotta chastise you tonight for being a bad gurl"

Sheesh he don't know how soaked I just got

Kiss grabs my throat as I try to slide past him and pushes me back up against the car

Jesus take the wheel, I pray nobody watching or I won't be seeing him tonight if ever

"Don't slide past me without letting me see what that mouf do"

Kiss leans in and plants his plumped juicy lips on mines and slides his tongue in, got your gurl melting in his hand, he has won the tongue war this time cause at this point I don't have no fight in me I'm ready to jump his bones

I pull back and say "save some for later" and I slide his unoccupied hand between my thighs so he can feel the flood he caused

"Damn gurl I can't wait to taste the falls tonight, and don't stand me up either"

I walk away from him and into the house, after I close the door behind me I lean up against it contemplating what I just got into

"What up Gneiss"

I jump not realizing Kash is behind me whole time probably seen the whole situation outside with kiss

"O snap what up Kash, I didn't get to see you in the hall today"