3-QUESTIONS

When I tell y'all ya gurl been laying in bed for the last two hours contemplating her sexuality. Please believe me.

I have never had these thoughts or feelings toward a female none the less my best friend SINCE Grade school.

My ignorant ass brother bust in my room "I heard about yo ass today". My middle oldest brother tells me with a devilish smirk.

"Oh I know the reason you in here moping, the reason yo ass caught the bird flu for a month?" This dude can't be serious right now my best friend my roady just showed me what her mouf do, and he think I'm worried about some nigga.

"Chief" a nickname he got cuz he always wanted to be in charge when we was younger so when pops went out to sea he would step up to be the man of the house, "I am not worried about no dude I already got enuff on my plate and y'all wouldn't be accepting to no dude No way cuz yall lil sis is to good for just any old regular shmegular."

I know my brothers and they preach the same thing every time they get even a hint that a nigga sniffing round me. Damn do they want me to date girls hell I'm curious did they push that lifestyle on me this whole time.

"You ain't never lied now get you ass up niggas ain't shit, and ma wants you downstairs for dinner in 15mins we having company."

"Aiight bet." "Aye chief let me ask you something,"

"shoot baby sis,"

"Would y'all prefer me to date girls?"

My brother gets this crazy look in his eye.

"Aye G whatever floats ya boat but the same shit applies nobody's good enough for you, in my opinion."

Shaking my head this nigga ain't no help, I got a real dilemma on my hands and he wants to play.

"Don't beat yourself up you got plenty of time to figure shit like that out, don't get into nothing serious and play the field like we taught you, you'll know when its real."

I eye my brother chief for the first time since this convo started and sit up on the side of my bed, "thanx bro."

"No problem G, now don't forget what ma said see you in a few. Love ya girl"

"Love you too Chief."

Y'all know how I love me some chocolate. Low and behold there is a chocolate slim thug I have never seen in my days on this earth in my kitchen chopping it up with my Bros.

I ain't trippin' I'm a just be me trust that, but I'll attack when the time is right.

To let my presence be known, "I thought you said dinner would be ready in 15, why yall-", I trail off cuz ole buddy started eyeing the kid and licking his lips.

Guessing my bros caught wind of it and put a complete end to it.

"O hell nah, Kareem that's lil sis she off limits, so put your eyes and tongue back in before they come up missing!"

As Kareem eyes me from head to toe and licks his lips like he can already taste me, he steps closer and extends his hand, "Damn my bad shorty the names Kareem, but you can call me Kash."

Ya gurl just melted and lost all train of thought, it wasn't until my mom walked in that I snapped back to reality. "Hey baby girl how was school, I see you met the neighbors son Kareem?"

"Yes, nice to meet you Kash, it was good ma, you know baby girl only has a few more weeks before she off to college!"
My mom hates that I'm going away to college, she stopped talking to me once I committed to Atlanta A&T. Love my family but I need to get away.

"Chief you and Kareem go set the table for mama so me and your sister can bring the food in."

"Ooooo you in trouble you know that's a soft spot for her G," my brother walks off and Kash makes it his business to brush against me on his way pass.

Dinner was pretty regular small talk was made, ma made it seem like she wanted me and Kash to hit it off cuz she kept asking him personal questions.

"So Kareem baby do you have a girlfriend yet, you know baby girl could introduce you to some people she's very popular at the high school?"

"Ma", I stated feeling embarrassed she just put me all out.

"Don't be embarrassed baby girl you know I love to brag on my baby being so well rounded!", she says with the biggest smile. My family is proud of me and not afraid to show it.

Kareem tries to come in and save me, "Well no ma'am I don't have any potential females in my world, and wouldn't mind if G introduced me to some people." This dude ain't no help now he winking and smirking at me. Nigga don't know he in for a rude awakening my brothers not going for none of that.

Kareem making me really think here, can I have my cake and eat it too by having a gf and bf, or stick to one side of the fence?

I'll get it together shortly like bro said I ain't in no rush.