hate to love • kim sunwoo

"Sunwoo, here" she put the drink on his table before walking away.

But before she could go, he grab her wrist. "Thank you" she look at him and smile shyly.

She come back to her class and sit on her seat. "Did you already give him the drink?" Ryuna ask. "yea" Ryuna cooed and pat her shoulder, point behind her.

Yian turn her head and see Sunwoo holding the drink she gave him earlier.

"oh what do we have here" Ryuna smile excitedly.

Sunwoo come closer to Yian.

She look down to her wet uniform. Not only wet, but her white uniform colored into black.

Yes, he pour the drink on her.

"Kim Sunwoo! Are you crazy?!" Ryuna shout at him, quickly help Yian.

"Oh, my hand accidentally spilled it" He say with sarcasm before leaving the class. "You're a bastard" Ryuna say out loud for him to hear.

"Yian, let's go to the washroom" Ryuna pull her.

"I can't believe Sunwoo did that to her"

"He's crazy"

~

Ryuna keep washing Yian shirt but it's not that easy. "I can't believe that bastard. Accidentally spilled my foot" She continue to curse him.

"Ryuna, I'm fine. It's okay" She say reaching for her uniform but Ryuna keep it away. "How is it okay? He's not the one who wash your uniform. What a waste of money"

"Oh come on, it's not that bad" Yian say keep defending him.

"Not bad? He's a bastard, Han Yian, open your eyes. How can you fall in love with someone like him"

Ryuna words makes her shut her mouth.

"Is there's a reason to love someone" Yian whisper.

~

The teacher tell her to go home since her uniform are still wet and dirty.

On her way, a lot of people stare at her. 1)her wet uniform 2)why she's walking alone during school time 3)her dirty uniform

Yian sigh and walk with heavy heart. She's thinking about Ryuna's word.

"Why do I love him"

She continue to question herself until she accidentally bump into someone caused the drink the person is holding spilled on her (again)

"I'm sorry" He apologize when he notice that his drink spilled on her.

"It's fine" She remove her hair from her face and smile at the person. "You're... wet" He give her small smile.

Feeling guilty, he gave her his sweater.

"What are you here. Aren't you supposed to be at school" he ask.

"Oh, the teacher told me to go home since my uniform is wet and... dirty. So, it's not your fault" she giggle.

"How can you laugh at this" He shake his head at her.

She play with her finger, feeling awkward.

"what's your name" He ask making she look up. "Han Yian. Call me Yian" She say and wink. "oh I'm sorry, the drink got in my eyes" She rub her eyes making him laugh at her cuteness.