• Changmin, Juyeon •

.
Before I Go To See You

"email it to me by next week, you're dismissed" she grab all her book and hold it onto her chest, answering her phone that has been ringing for a few times.

She run leaving the class while talking to the phone. "Sorry!" she apologized. "Ira,is the class over?"
"yeah it just ended. Did you wait for a long time? Sorry" she apologized again as her feet doesn't stop working. "Im using the stairs of the main building. You can go ahead if you're hungry. I'll be right there!"
She say as she accidentally bump into someone and quickly apologize again.
"Ira?" Changmin called but she already hung up. He look at his phone, with a sigh leaving his mouth before he walk away moving from the spot he's standing for a while ago.

She keep running pass the mirror, she take a few step back and checked herself out before running again. She already make a promise with Changmin to get a lunch together but who expect mr.kim would take more time than it should be.

She run to down the stairs, focusing on the stair and accidentally bump(again) a person causing all her and her books to fall from her grip.
But a hand catch her from behind.

"you almost got hurt" he pull her back to her foot. "sorry. I just didn't want to be late. Thanks" she apologized again. It's annoying but that's how her parents has tell her to do. Apologize everytime you makes a mistake.

"Next time,just stay there and wait. I'll come to you" he picks up all the book she drops and hold it for her. Since she's so much shorter than him, she hold the hem of his shirt "Thank you Changmin" he looks away.

01; physical intimacy magic that brings people closer

"oh? what are you two doing here?" yeoreum tilt her head. Ira and Changmin turn their head to her. "yeoreum,hi" she wave at her but yeoreum eyes look at different place. Ira follow her gaze and freak out. She quickly take her hand off Changmin's clothes. "Iong time no see you two!" she laugh awkwardly.

02; before the awkwardness fades

The three of them is sitting on the green grass under the refreshing sunlight. "It's like I haven't seen the sunlight for years. I almost lived in the studio during the break" Yeoreum sigh and stretch her hands. "oh right, you're preparing for the competition" Ira say. "what did you guys do during break?" Yeoreum push her long hair behind her ears. "during break?I just stayed home"
"hmm, you're so mean. how come you never called me" Yeoreum start to pout while Changmin is completely unbothered. He's busy in his own world reading some paper from Ira's bag.

"Sorry sorry! The class ended late. The School of Arts is too far" a guy drop the bag from his shoulder and sit next to Yeoreum. Ira smile and speak up "Juyeon, how have you been?"

"I just stayed home the whole time" he answered but he didn't notice Yeoreum glare at him."Juyeon, you never called me during the break, either" she say looking away as she poke his shoulder.  "I was a bit...busy" 
"yeah right,you don't have friends anyway" Changmin deadpanned as the two girls already burst into laugh. "That's not true!"

Juyeon keep staring at Yeoreum while she's laughing. He's looking at her as if there's only two of them in this world. The time always seem to stop whenever he's with her. "she looks prettier after not seeing her for a long time"
Yeoreum felt like someone is watching her and turn her head to her left side only to see Juyeon staring at her. Noticing that, Juyeon quickly look away. "Should we eat together? It's been awhile" he quickly say anything that crossed in his mind.

"hello?" Yeoreum answered her phone."I'm on my way. Okay" she put her phone away and look at them with sad eyes. "I've got to go"

"but I jut got here" Juyeon say."Yah, you were late" she fight him back and grab her backpack.
"I'm going!See you later" She wave at them. "o-ok" Ira say.