Lie • Ji Changmin

Iris🦋: rainbow / messenger
Ace 🦋: one or unity
Illecebrous🦋: attractive

🕊️🔮🌿

"good morning Changmin" Iris greeted him. He look at her without any expression and nod before looking away.
"give up already Iris!" Jiae say earning a laugh from Iris.
"I have a good day today. I hope you too"  Iris smile to him but he didn't even look at her (as usual) He's known as the quiet boy but attractive as hell. Iris is the cheerful girl that always greet him everyday because she wanted to be friend but he just too cold, but she don't wanna give up.

"Do you get the same purple hyacinth again yesterday?" Ace ask. Come to think of it, someone secretly put a purple hyacinth front of her house door which actually makes her scared but comfortable at the same time. It's an indescribable feeling. "Yeah, but I don't mind. I like it" She smile at him. "I wonder who is it, don't you feel the same?" Jiae say with her leg on the top of the table.

"Actually it doesn't matter, I just want to thank the person. It makes my day" Iris place her hand on her thigh. She's been always like this polite ,kind,soft. All the girly things, you name it."You're too relaxed what if it's some psycho??"  Lauren say. Unlike Iris, Lauren radiate dark aura. Boys actually scared of her because she have the intimidating look. Don't get it wrong, Lauren is pretty girl it's just the way she treat people.

"You're thinking too much Lauren" Iris laugh. "Forget it already, as long as Iris is fine it's okay" Ace say.
He's Iris childhood friend and he know exactly how Iris is. He's like an older brother to Iris.

"It's P.E, let's go" Lauren pull Iris. "You guys can go first, I need to take this book to Mr.Alastair" The others nod and left, leaving Iris alone in the classroom.

.

"I'll be back, I need to buy a drink" Sasha say leaving to class. "Wait if she messed up?" Eunbi say getting a smack from Yuji. "People will heard you!" She whisper to Eunbi. "Oops"

"I don't like this game" Jiae say breathing heavily after their dodgeball game. "It's because you always stay in your room" Lauren laugh at her. "It's diff-" Iris's words interrupted by Sasha.

"Excuse me everyone!!" She say and everyone stop at what they're doing to look at her. "Who's the last to leave the class?"

"It's me" Iris say making Sasha frown at her. "My wallet isn't in my bag, do you-"

"Do not arbitrarily accuse Iris, even if she's the last one who leave the class doesn't mean she steal your wallet" Lauren calmly say since she know what's waiting.

"Oh, hol' up. I didn't accuse her to steal my wallet. I just wanna ask if she saw my wallet" Sasha smirk at them. "No, I don't saw your wallet" Iris say.

"Oh really?I heard you need money for your mom's surgery and my wallet have a lot of money" She say again. The whole class look at Iris. The teacher isn't there due to some personal reason and leave them by themselves.

"Just give up already Iris. If you're desperate for money, I can give you but don't steal" She say. "You don't have proof, why are you so sure that Iris do them?" Jiae say ready to throw hand. "Hm,ok. how about we check the whole class bag?" Sasha say.

"Yes. We should do that" Yuji say.
"It's okay Iris, I'm sure she's just dumb enough to forget her wallet" Ace reassure her. She give him a small smile.

All of them went to their class to check all the bag. They let Sasha check it by herself and they watch her.
"You didn't do that don't you?" Changmin suddenly ask to Iris. "No"
She reply quietly and Changmin look at Sasha again.