waste it on me • Kim Seungmin

Please read description, thank you:)

° genre: fluff, friend to lovers au

° warning :
→Alcohol mention, abusive

"I love you so much"

"I love you too baby" he pinch her cheek. They sit next to each other and start acting all lovey dovey.

"Buekkk" I pretend to gag looking at this love bird. "Can you don't do that infront of me" I look at them with disgusted look. I literally wanna strangle them right now.

"Chill Haera, you should find yourself a boyfriend" Jinhwa say making me once again look at her with disgusted face. I've been single all of my life and I'm so happy with it."Yeah, you should. So you don't have to be third wheel" Kiwoon support her.

"Thanks,but no. Love is nothing more than just a waste of my time" I'm speaking the truth. Love is a waste of time. It's messed up and always don't work. Most importantly I don't wanna try it. To me love lead you to miserable life. Like mine.

Mum and Dad divorced because Mum have been meeting this rich British dude. It's all because of love and I don't like it.

"You sure do hate love that much don't you" Soyeon say sitting beside me, actually this is her seat I'm sitting because Jinhwa tell me to sit somewhere else so Kiwoon can sit there. "I don't hate it. It's just that..." I say and I'm sure they know what I'm saying.

All of them already know that my parents divorced and I'm leaving with my aunt because apparently Dad met this one woman. But mum and dad still send me money every month. Maybe because they feel like I'm still their responsibilities and I'm not complaining.

I've been working in this one cafe and I don't get enough rest that the teachers had to call me out during class cause I fall asleep.

My results are worse. I can't study and work at the same time.

"Love isn't a waste of a time. You'll understand it when you feel it" Jaemin say. He's Soyeon's boyfriend.

He's a cheerful person, and full of love. He have enough love to love himself,his family,us and Soyeon. He adore us as his friend and he's such a sweet person.

"Dr.Na is giving you advice there" Jinhwa say making us chuckle. We call him as Dr.Na because he always give a good advice to us.

"Thank you Dr.Na I appreciate it" I stand up and bow to him 90 degrees making them laugh.

Soon enough the bell rang and the study start. I hope I can focus.

"Ok class, don't forget to read The Great Gatsby.It will be out for the test"

"Moon Haera!" She call out for my name making me fully awake. "detention" Mr.Jung say before leave the class.

It's Math class but the teacher weren't coming because his wife is gonna gave a birth maybe?

What can I do with the detention. The others look at me with pity look but I don't need it. If only that look can make me smarter, I literally can surpass Albert Einstein right now.

I yawn and stretch my arms "you should quit your job already, you're going to fail if you continue this" Jinhwa say supported by the others.

"Then where should I get money" I say earning a glare from each of them. "Your parents gave you a big amount of money you idiot" Kiwoon flick my forehead. You guys lucky you're my childhood bestfriend.