bestfriend • Kim Seungmin

° genre: bestfriends to lover au, fluff

i.

The shine of the sun penetrate the window forcing her to open her eyes but she won't fall for it. She continue to sleep.

"wake up" familiar voice whisper to her ear. Of course to her it's a blessing to hear his voice in the morning. She open her eyes and see Seungmin sitting next to her.

"what are you doing here" she rub her eyes before stretching her arms and leg making Seungmin let out a chuckle. "we're doing the essay"
Haera look at him with disgusted look. Who the hell would do essay in the beautiful morning weekend.

"can't we do it later. I'm lazy" she pull her blanket over her head but Seungmin pull it away from her making her whine. "Last time I checked, you submit the essay 1 minute before the deadline and didn't even do a proofread"
"and I get C" She continue.

"Yes, exactly. Now get up, so we have time to do proofread so you don't accidentally spell 'how' as 'hoe' again" he say. Haera get C on her last essay because she's too lazy to make the essay and do it last minute.

She finished the essay exactly 1 minute before the deadline and don't have time to proofreading.
She's ready to claim her 'A' but then when she checked her essay she spelled how as hoe. She deserve the C.

How negligent.

She take an hour to get ready cause they're going a cafe. she don't want to do the essay in her house. Bella would take her attention anyway.

"You take forever to get ready" Seungmin say before grabbing his bag swinging it on his shoulder.
"Well Kim Seungmin, I'm a girl. It makes sense" She bent down and pour the dog food for Bella before locking the door.

They arrive at the usual coffee place. "What do you want?" Seungmin ask. "Caramel macchiato"
She replied simply and went to find a seat.

She found a nice seat and honestly it's her favorite spot. She grab her laptop and books and place it on the table.

She stare at her book for a good 10 minutes. The Great Gatsby. She really need to read this book for the essay and she don't like it.

"what's wrong?" Seungmin ask with two caramel macchiato on his hands.
"I'm not interested in this book" she confess.

"interested or not you have to do it" Seungmin smile before taking out his laptop as well.

"You got The Chronicles of Narnia" She sigh.

Daisy Buchanan, born Daisy Fay, is from a wealthy family in Louisville, Kentucky. Popular and beautiful, she was courted by several officers during World War I. She met and fell in love with Jay Gatsby, an officer at the time, and promised to wait for him to return from the war.

"I'm confused, she reunited with her former lover but have a husband?" She ask.

"That's why you should read the whole book" Seungmin say. Haera take a glance on him and she notice he's wearing his reading glasses. He's already in the middle of the story.

If she get that book she would finish it in a few days too, the story is interesting.

"You're lucky Kim Seungmin, my book is about a girl who reunited with her former lover and her husband get jealous bla bla bla"

"Why do you keep calling me by my full name and I told you, read the whole book"

"What, I like it. You know like Sir Justin always did to us. 'Moon Haera'" she say mimicking Sir Justin making Seungmin laugh.