mannequin • Na Jaemin

° author note: this oneshot will be short(and bad), it's only like 1k words bc I'm not creative :D

i.

It feels like we only met yesterday. The memory of our first met is still fresh.

Na Jaemin.

His voice is like a music and his action is sweet as honey. I feel like my entire world would just stopped when we're together.

But at some point he also can be the annoying-kid because he always flirt but no matter what he's still my world.

If I compare him to the boys I've dated before, he's way too far to say they're same.

"Why are you zoning out?" He snap his finger infront of me. I lay my eyes on his feature, he's perfect.
I start zoning out again but then I heard a short giggle coming from him."You don't have anything to do other from zoning out do you" He smile.

"I do" I return back his smile and open the book that left untouched since I got in this cafe. To be honest, I'm not here for the coffee, I'm here for Jaemin.

"Then, I'll back to work ok" He stand up and straighten his apron before doing his work again. This cafe is literally busy like everyday, but not because of the coffee. Don't take it in a bad way, the coffee they made is chef's kiss.

The customers are mostly girls,and they're here just to see Jaemin. I can't blame them tho, I mean, he's so damn fine who can resist him. He always smile to everyone.

I look at the cup of coffee Jaemin made for me earlier and chuckle. Coffee bring us together I guess.

I'm a heavy coffee drinker, when I say heavy not because I like the coffee with 8 shot of espresso, that's too bitter for me.
Everyday, ever since I'm in middle school. I can't leave a day without drinking 6+ cup of coffee.

The taste is obsessing. No matter how much you drink the coffee, you keep craving for more and more.
Then, that's when I run out of the ingredients and I really want to drink coffee. This cafe is not to far from my house, so I went here and that's how we met.

I may be a heavy coffee drinker and people think I'm on drug or something but I met someone who's crazier than me. He drink coffee with 8 shot of espresso and drink it 6 times a day,to think that my obsession is worst.

But now he reduced his shot and so do I. I only drink coffee when I'm reading or bored.

I wander my eyes around the coffee. You can say this cafe is aesthetic, the design is on point and the colour is soft.

"You're still on page 145 one hour ago" Jaemin say suddenly infront of me. I look down to the book I'm holding and yes. I'm still at page 145 from one hour ago.

"Oh, I didn't realize that" I say,putting the book away since I'm not in the mood."I'll walk you home. Let me change out from this mess real quick" He stand up and open the door with 'only staff' written on it.

Mess? You look perfect.

About a few minutes later, he come out with his white hoodie and black sweatpants."Let's go"

"I can walk alone from here you know?" I say as we walk down to the dark street. It's already past 7pm and I'm sure Jaemin is tired from work and now he have to walk me home.

"No, what if that psycho is here? Who's gonna help you?" He say pulling me closer to him. He made a point, it's even on the news. I thought it's only happen on drama and wattpad where the psycho kill people around the city and not get caught. Hell, it's happening right now.