han jisung • just you and i

'a part of my imagination.

'It's so scary to be in this maze alone but it's no longer scary because you're right besides me.'

"yian, look. it's pretty right?" she showed the necklace she just bought. I smiled and nod. "it's really pretty, it suit you alot"

She take something from her bag and put it infront of me. I look at her in confusion "you want me to rate it?"

she laughed "nooo, its a gift for you." she said pushing the blue box to me. "I've noticed that you're saving your money, so i buy this for you. cheer up!"

"thank you euna, but i don't really need it" it's really pretty, it is. but it's her money, i can't just take it. "yian just take it, i cant keep it"

I open the blue box and smile. It has a crescent design. "specifically choose this for you, you like moon a lot" Euna said proudly. I'm glad she notice every little thing about me. "Thank you, I'll buy a gift too next time"

"it's fine, you always stay up at night to listen to me. it's nothing compared to that"

'crescent

"hello" it's jisung. Han jisung, the bright boy that everyone like, an expert in music. She adore him alot, from afar.

"yes? can i help you?" she asked.

"my phone died, i need to find my friends can you lend me your phone for a second?" without any second thought she agreed and hand him her phone.

He start dialing his friend like he said and... his pulled out his phone from his pocket as it was ringing. He smiled and hand her back her phone.

"thanks yian, I'll call you" he showed his cheeky smile and walk away not giving her time to respond.

"damn, he's smooth yian. are you okay?" Euna teased her. "yes" she said under her breath. To think that someone like Han Jisung would come to her and get her number (in a weird but cool way).

"looks like someone is about to get herself a boyfriend" Euna smirked. "Let's keep going han jisung simp" she laugh and pull Yian with her.

'i like you

today she's alone, Euna was sick after forcing yian to play under the rain. Having a strong antibody sucks sometimes.

Yian isn't an expert in talking with other people, so it's hard to find another friend. She decided to sit on bench under the tree during the free time.

She heard a footstep behind. "hi" he tilt his head with a smile. her heart beat start to go faster. "oh hii"

"can i sit here?" jisung asked. She nod and he jumped over the bench and sit next to her.

It was all silence, but it's an comfortable silence.

"why did you hung up last night?" he finally spoke. "well, i accidentally press the end call and..."

"and?"

"i cant call you back"

"huh? you can't call me back?"

"no, i mean. I'm too-"

"ahh, you're shy?" he moved his face closer to her making her heart skipped a beat. She quickly look away and heard him chuckling.

"it's my first time meeting someone like you"

she look at him with confusion.

"you're too easy to read"

"oh really? that's bad"

"oh, its not. it would be easier for me to figure out how you feel for me"

damn you han jisung.

+

"yian, this psycho used to write alot of love songs for you" hyunjin said sticking out his pinky finger while sipping his drink.

"wha- HOW DID YOU KNOW"

"you simp+creep, you always play them and named the whole playlist as 'han yian' could it be less obvious??" seungmin rolled his eyes.

"jisung also used to talk about how yian loves moon a lot. I think he even bought that necklace for you and ask Euna to give it to you, he's such a loser" Felix said as the other laughed at Jisung.

She didn't even expect it to be from Jisung.

Yian tilt her head at Jisung "well can i listen to the song?"

"i guess so love"

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

-a short(and bad) imagine:) stay safe everyone