coffee • Lee Minho

She put on her sneaker and close the door.

It's cold in the morning but the sunshine makes it better. For the first time in a while she feel alive by her own if that makes sense.

The bell upon the door rang as she push the door open. "good morning-" he greet with a sweet voice but as soon as he see her, he drop the the tone making her laugh at his reaction.

"Oh come on, your bestfriend come to support you at your workplace" she say as she sit at the same spot as every other days. "support my foot, what do you want" he joke.

She smile and say "caramel macchiato"

A few minutes later he come back with her order and sit infront of her since the cafe isn't flooded with people. "You know what" she relax her body and look at him with empty eyes. He just stare at her waiting for her to continue her words.

"I'm bored" she smile sheepishly

He send her a glare. At least she come over to him instead of stuffing herself with unhealthy food and complain the next day.

"and what should I do with that information" he ask lifting his eyebrows. "Anything but killing or selling me" she reply before taking a sip of her drink.

The taste is perfect, since Minho is the one who made it.

"You know it's 10AM in the morning right? and my break is in 2 hours" he stare at her with that done look.
She nod.

"this wouldn't happen if one us have a boyfriend or girlfriend" She say. Where's the lie? If Minho have a girlfriend she wouldn't go to his workplace at 10AM in Saturday. She would rather sleep on her bed watching Netflix.

"Not gonna happen, I'm too busy with work and school. How am I gonna deal with relationship" He complain. He's sure busy with his work and studying. "plus I have to take care of you. You might die even in day time for all I know" he add, causing a big smile carved on her face."Yea yea, I know I'm a parasite of your"

Who the hell would use his money for his bestfriend, even if they does it's like 0.99% of them.

Minho chuckle. He always take care of Aeri, he even buy food for her when she's hungry, sacrifice his ear to listen to her rant for many nights,let her come over his apartment and have a sleepover.

"Welcome!" Minho say leaving her to greet a few customers that just come in. She smile and take out her phone to kill time.

~

The clock strike 7PM and Minho untie the apron around his waist. "Don't forget to clean those tissues" He say as he enter a door with sign 'only staff' and come back a few minutes after.

She spend her times in the cafe bawling her eyes out like a crazy person causing the customer to look at her weirdly.

The regular customers just look at her with normal look, they have seen her in this cafe more than one time and in fact they know she's friend with the barista(Minho)

Minho sit infront of her and she's still busy wiping her tears. "why would you even read those in here"
He ask. "Because I have nothing to do, and the psycho died" she pout.

She's different breed, don't mind her.

"let's go home"

~

Felix stare at both of them. "why is she crying"