Epilogue.

Lady's POV:

"Dear Lady,", the letter that Harold had left in my mother's house three months ago is finally going to be read.

The paper look so dusty because it has been thrown away in a closet for so long. I read it carefully trying to imagine him writing it. Even it's been three month after our divorce, I still recall the last time we had met.
"First of all, I'm really sorry. I was so stupid not to tell about me and Sophia. I didn't want things to end up like this, but I understand that you want to end it. I'm not writing thist o persude you to change your mind. I want to say thank you for everything you made me feel. As I'm writing this letter , I'm heading to the airport. I quit my job and I'm going to start a journey around the world. I need to clear my mind. But without knowing you, I won't be the Harold I am today. Sophia went back to Ireland, she said she want to bound her relationship with her mother. I hope you will find a guy better than me, you deserve all the best.

From the bottom of my heat, goodbye Lady,
Harold."

I'm really happy that he had made the right choices in his life. I stuff the letter in my wallet and close the last box holding my books.

"Ready, honey?", Javier says and I nod. Javier Rodriguez is my boyfriend for a month. He's a writer and we met in  a book club. I didn't want to commit to someone right after my divorce, but he wasn't pushing things. He's helping me now to move my things to my new three stories house. I bought it a week ago and it's in the sight of LA. But before, Javier had invited me to meet his parents in Spain, so I'm quite nervous.

It's been a long time since I've heard from everyone. The last time I check, Harold was still on his journey, as I had learnt from the news. A CEO gave on his company to run the world, Harold Stephan, the last Stephan left to run his family business, has been on his jouney for more than four months. Japan, Spain, Equador, even Island, the man don't know how to take things slow. Maybe he's trying to recover from his mysterious divorce. The same news repeating itself again and again.

Sophia is in Ireland. She take her studies there and she still want to be a ballerina. She contacted me a week ago and congrated me on my first book being published. She had lost contact with Harold and she chosed to move on from everything and focus on her studies.

Cody, and it's the most surprising news I've ever heard, had came back to the states to be with Noel. He felt responsible for everything that happen to her. I've known that Noel becomes who she was because she was heartbroken; Cody had broke up with her to be with me and she couldn't move on. So he's helping her overcome her addiction to alcohole and drugs.

Nathan is no longer in Seattle; he went to WSU and he's studying business and social laws. He said that Magane is there too and it's awkward to be around her especially after she finally said that she had liked him since the first day they started being friends. Nathan is taking his time to think about everything. I still see them as the cutest couple ever.

"Are we there yet?" I ask Javier, who's now driving me to my new house.

"We're close." he says, grining from ear to ear. I look to him for so long, and his smile is contagious. It's just so weird how things had changed. Who thought that a girl like me can publish her first book that it's the best seller book for the year? Your first could be not that good, but always remember, never lose hope

-------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter and I know I had updated three chapter at once, but I liked writing those chapters and I liked sharing them with you.
I will take a moment and thank my dear bestfriends. Badr the one who's always against anything I do but I know that he can't live without me (and I can't either), thank you for pushing me, and to Oumaima the awsome who done everything, from reading the book for the first time until helping me sharing it with you guys. I want to thank you too for being faithful along side with me in this journey :D

Much love, Sam xx