His Disabled Princess Chapter 11

UNEDITED
Harley sighed as she pushed her hair out of her face.

It was extremely hot and all she wanted to do was drown herself in water.

"Hayes" she yelled.

She heard a grunt and then her door was yanked open.

A tired looking Hayes entered, a scowl on his face.

He threw her an ice pack which she gracefully caught.

"Just turn on your air-condition bambina" he grunted making her shake her head.

"No" she yelled stubbornly.

He didn't know but she slept in the heat for a few days. She was just trying to save electricity. Not everyone had enough money to pay their electricity bills so there was no way she was going to waste theirs like no man's business.

He rolled his eyes at her.

"Hayes can you call Jace for me?" She pouted making him frown "please" she added, a small pout on her face.

He sighed before grabbing his phone, immediately tossing his soaking wet shirt in her face making her groan and throw it in her laundry basket or at least near it.

"Hey man" his husky voice mumbled "come get your girl out of my house she is driving me insane"

She pouted as she sent a playful glare his way.

"Sounds perfect" he smile gratefully "mind if Lilac and I tag along?"

"Thanks man you're a life saver see you then" he smiled happily before ending the call.

"Jace asked if you want to go to the beach?" He asked casually slipping his phone into his pocket.

Her eyes lit up and she jumped off her bed, throwing the ice pack at him, letting it hit his face.

"Yes, yes let me get my swimsuit" she rambled then sniffed her armpits, immediately gagging "and maybe take a shower and by the way your shirt was smelling you might need one too"

He glared at her, not wanting to respond as she pushed him out of her room.

She smiled happily at the thought of her boyfriend in swim shorts.

Hot.

She rushed to her shower and took a quick shower, making sure to scrub herself well.

She wrapped a fluffy blue towel around her body, and left her hair to dry.

She licked her lips as she stared at her wardrobe. Her clothes were so out of date.

She slipped on a white tee and denim skirt. She grabbed a simple blue and white bag and placed her phone, wallet and credit card in it in case of an emergency, not forgetting the sun screen. She quickly wore a watch. Happy with her look, she grabbed her swimsuit, slipped on white adidas sneakers and rushed downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Hayes snorted.

"I dunno I guess I didn't want to smell like a pig" she sassed making him chuckle.

"But that's your every day smell" he laughed.

She rolled her eyes at him and pouted.

"I'm telling Lilac" she smirked.

"I was only joking" he pouted, wrapping his arms around her shoulder "you know I love you"

"No. As a matter of fact this is the first time I am hearing it come out of your mouth" she snapped, pushing his hands away.