His Disabled Princess Chapter 16

This is Oberon

This is Oberon

e n j o y 

Harley giggled softly as Vanessa made faces at their history teacher and she was going to be honest when she said the ridiculous faces Vanessa was making looked a lot like Mrs. Green, their boring History teacher.

Mrs. Green turned to face the class and their snickers died down.

By the time the class was over Mrs. Green had glared at the two girls enough.

"Oh gosh" Vanessa laughed as she whipped her tears, holding Harley who was laughing along.

"You are- so fun" Harley tried to catch her breath.

Vanessa smiled happily.

Harley wasn't scared to admit that Vanessa was fun.

And she was a kind soul as well.

She was obsessed with Shawn Mendes and Zedd much like Harley.

"Hey Oberon" Vanessa waved at the light skinned curly haired boy who was talking to a group of guys.

As soon as he heard her an automatic smile spread on his face and he waved at Vanessa who was full blown blushing by now.

Oberon was a light skinned curly haired boy with ear piercings and nose piercings. He was tagged as the bad boy of the school but to Vanessa - and Harley - he was a big fluffy snowflake.

"Hey Nessa" he kissed her lips light and pulled Harley into a hug "Lee"

She smiled and rubbed his back and pulled away immediately when she noticed Vanessa eyeing her.

"Sorry" she fumbled with her fingers.

"It's alright" she laughed "He's great with hugs"

Harley smiled and felt arms wrap around her small waist, pushing her into someone's frontside.

As soon as the oh-so-familiar intoxicating peppermint and ginger scent filled her nose making her senses run wild she relaxed into their touch.

"Hey Jace" Vanessa waved at him and he nodded in response making Harley smile.

He was warming up to her, slowly but surely.

They had this connection.

No- one could doubt it.

Not even Harley but she wasn't worried.

Surely Vanessa wasn't competition.

Jace loved her.

And only her or so she thought.

"Where's Hayes?" Harley asked when she noticed Vanessa and Oberon in a deep conversation.