His Disabled Princess Chapter 7

Harley smiled as she saw her brother grin and type in his phone.

She could tell that he was texting Lilac because he had that in love look in his eyes.

Bae:
Hey babe you there

Her eyes snapped to her phone.

Me:
Sorry I was watching Hayes text with Lilac. They are soo cute

Bae:
I bet they are ;)

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Hayes didn't look like he was getting up any time soon.

Me:
Brb someone's at the door

"I'm getting it" Harley announced to her very distracted brother.

"Sure" he said, his eyes still on his phone.

She sighed and went to the door.

She opened it and gasped.

"My baby" her mother mumbled pulling her in a hug.

"Hi momma what are you doing here? And where's daddy?" She questioned curiously, looking behind her mother to see if she would spot her dad.

"Right here baby girl" her father's husky voice announced behind her making her jump and let go of her crutches.

Her father caught her as she giggled. He helped her back on her crutches.

"Daddy what was that?" She questioned, pouting.

"Sorry baby girl" he laughed kissing her forehead.

"Come in momma" she smiled.

Her mother entered, looking around.

"Wow I knew you two were matured but surviving on your own, brilliant" she praised.

"Momma we're sixteen" Harley whined.

"I know... Oh my babies grow up soo fast" she sighed, pinching her chubby cheeks.

"Ouch momma what gives" Harley asked rubbing her cheek making her mother and father laugh.

"Trying to make you feel like my little baby" she cooed "anyways where is your brother?"

"Uh I dunno he was-" she was cut off by Hayes descending down the stairs, skipping a stair or two.

"Hey mom, dad" he smiled, flashing his pearly whites.

"My baby" Aura said running to him and pulled him in a hug.

"Hi mom" he laughed.

"Hey son" Dylan smiled giving him a bro hug.

"Hey dad" he smiled.

"Mhm you were talking to a girl" Dylan said as he examined his son making Harley giggle.

"Me? I-I-" he was cut of by his mother's squeal.

"Probably what's her name-" Aura said deep in thought before she grinned "Lilac"

"You two were soo cute on the news" Aura cooed, liking the uncomfortable look on her son's face.

"Mom" he whined "stop"

"I'm just messing with you" she laughed "but seriously you two were adorable"

He laughed and Aura smirked at her daughter who was talking with her father.

"Is there anyone that has peeked your interest, Harley" she giggled.

Immediately Harley's face flushed and Aura gasped. She just meant to tease her daughter but the blush dancing on her face was telling her that there was someone.