His Disabled Princess Chapter 13

Harley took a deep breath as she slipped on the long sleeved shirt that had "I speak fluent in sarcasm", black ripped jeans and black sneakers with gold hearts on it. She was trying to bad badass but she felt like she was failing especially with the sneakers but she really just let that slide, they were cute so what?

She rushed downstairs and grabbed a cupcake.

Hayes looked at her in shock and unease making her roll her eyes.

"Hurry" she whined as she rushed to his car, the adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Soo much was going down today and she was ready for it.

She kept on re-reading the message Vanessa sent to her, sending a little prayer that maybe, just maybe Vanessa had changed for the better.

She waved as Hayes as soon as he parked and rushed into the school, shooting Lilac a small smile while she just gave her a puzzled look.

She was too busy playing with her phone to noticed the person in front of her until she went face first into his chest.

The person grabbed her waist gently, keeping her from falling down and she cursed.

It was now or never

"You okay cielo?" His husky voice mumbled as he let go of her waist.

"Oh, now you notice me?" She scoffed making him sigh.

"I'm sorry" he sighed "I—"

She cut him off.

"No" she spat harshly "why are you talking to me now?"

"Harley I am so sorry" he mumbled as he tried to pull her in a hug but she moved away from his hold making a pained expression overtake his face but it went as soon as it came.

"Look I have other things to do" she banged her locker and shot him a nasty glare "bye"

He sighed as he watched her go making Hayes give him a ‘are you seriously letting her go?’ expression.

Harley cleaned the tears that threatened to spill with her sleeve. He didn't even go after her.

Me— Online
Hey

Vanessa—Online
Hey. Morning

Me—Online
Let's get this crap over with. Where are you?

Vanessa—Online
Behind the school

Me—Online
No funny business, right?

Vanessa—Online
Cross my heart ❤️

She rolled her eyes as she placed her phone in her pocket.

She rushed to the back of the school which looked neat and she was glad for that, she didn't need hee crutches getting stuck in overgrown bushes.

"Hey" Vanessa smiled, immediately helping her with her crutches "why don't you just use a wheelchair"

"A wheelchair let's me go to a limited amount of places" then she added "plus I don't want people looking down on me"

Vanessa laughed making her give her a serious look.

"What did you want to say?" She asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah right" she laughed nervously "I know I have treated you badly over the years——"

"Badly isn't the word I'd use" she growled.

"I know I treated you worse than badly, I'm so sick of myself and I'm sorry" she sighed "I was just sick and tired of you getting everything you wanted, like good grades and my cousin, especially seeing you are disabled——"