DAY 11

crying for haft an hour, taeyong didn't made rounds for today and lock himself on his office.

the doctors are finalizing ten's wish and he can't stop it.

ten is still sleeping, like he's enjoying where he is now.

tommorow.

-

ten woke up when a sun pointed his eyes, he slowly sat on the bed and wipe his eyes like a kid.

'huh' he stopped wiping when he saw the room where he woke up.

this isn't hospital

where is taeyong?

mark?

"baby"

is he dead?

he looked up on the mirrored closet infront of him, his face. he saw his hands, he can perfectly sway his hand

he pulled out his comforter and saw his legs not bruised, he can feel his legs.

he punched his toes, he hissed but made him smile.

is this a dream?

if it is, i don't wanna wake up

"are you okay?"

ten stopped smiling when he heard a voice near him, a voice keep ringing his head when he's at the hospital.

he turned his head, can't help but get teared up.

johnny let out a confused look, he just saw his mate woke up and check himself on the mirror while giggling and then punches his toes.

his mate looked shocked that made him more confused

"is anything alright--woah! woah! there"

the omega ran quickly to hug the alpha, snicking his head on his neck; sobbing.

the alpha didn't know what happened but rubbed his mate's back

"i'm here, don't worry"

-

haechan smiled while rubbing sleeping ten's tears, he saw the omega smiling and giggling while sleeping.

"is that a sign, ten?"

"are you happy there?"

haechan lets out bitter chuckle, not letting his tears to fall.

this is too much.

"i guess you are"