DAY 13

"is he awake?" mark jolted up from his seat disturbing his counting the number of patients on his computer. he looked up and saw his mate holding a sunflower bouquet and a lunch box.

"ah, i don't know. haven't seen him woke up after what happened last night" haechan nods and put the lunch box on the latter's desk

"eat, I'll go now"

mark smiled while eyeing his mate as he disappeared on the hallway.

"hope you don't cry again afyer this, hyuck"

haechan once again sighed, composing himself and forced a smile before he opened the door.

"hi! ten" ten, looks like the omega didn't hear him and continue looking at the window. the nurse behind him smiles at him and whisper on the omega.

ten is infront of the window with his wheelchair together with his nurse whose carrying the bag of IV

haechan put the flowers beside the bed and walked infront of ten whose still quiet

"how are you feeling ten? you've been sleeping for a whole day yesterday" haechan said

ten, he just heard haechan infront of him.

"i'll leave you both alone, tell me if something happens" the nurse said and then left the room.

he stood up and thanked the nurse. he frowns when ten doesn't even moved a bit or say something.

"is there something wrong ten?" he asked again, ten just turned his head on him.

his gaze are cold. he never do that to everyone.

"i... i can't see anymore.."

-

again, ten woke up inside their room again.

he's sweaty both of his hands are trembling. he sighed and tried to sit but something feels heavy on his waist he wont be able to got up.

he turned his head behind him and saw his alpha sleeping with his arms wrapped around him.

"hmm, babe. its early" johnny then smiled. once he opened his eyes he saw his omega staring at him.

ten blinked. "sorry, um.. did i wake you up?"

the alpha shook his head and hugged the omega on his chest.

"let's sleep more hm?"

while sitting on the sofa, ten can't help but to think what happened yesterday that made him so tired he even had a nightmare.

he dreamt of him inside the hospital room, can't walk and slowly getting blind.

thinking of it makes the omega shiver on his spine, he hugged his legs ant put his head on top of his knees

not being overly dramatic but that dream felt so real.

its scary.

"ten! i'm home!"

johnny dropped his grocery bags as he felt his omega's pheromones inside the living room. he quickly ran towards living room and saw his omega curling like a ball. scared.

"hey, what happened?" he tried to lift the omega's head since he's hiding under his legs.

he hold the omega's trembling hands and kiss it, ten then recognize it and lift his head

"why are you crying?" the alpha asks.

"its just.." ten can't speak, every word, there's hiccups.

the alpha doesn't know why his omega acting strange lately but he needs to understand it thinking it was just his pre-heat problem

he hugged ten and patted his back to calm down.

"i had a dream"

they stayed like this, hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.

"what dream?"

"me getting rejected by you? like i am literally like bed ridden there. i can't even breathe without oxygen there"

"that's a really bad dream ne?"

"yea--" ten lift his head to see johnny. "are you gonna dump me like what you did on my dreams?" he asked

johnny then made a surprised look and point to himself "me? dumping you? not a chance babe"

ten smiled.

"its just a dream okay?"

johnny continue to cuddle him until they are tired.

"its just a dream" ten repeated