December 14: There's a Storm Coming Up

Warning: it may be some strong and awful parts in this chapters. By the way, sorry it took so long time to publish a new. I had school work coming up and there has been so much to do  before christmas. I may keep on going through 26 to 31 December, but I'm going to finish this story anyway, so I hope you're still reading and I hope you like it.

<<William's P.O.V>>

I got out of bed quietly, and started going towards the door. I looked towards the bed and notice Alice was getting up. I grabbed her wrist as she walked over to me, and we stood by the door. This guy was strange. Why would he ask us to stay for the night? And why so desperatly? 

(Wait, here) I told her and started opening the door.

(William, be careful) she said as she grabbed my wrist. I nod to her, and started walking out carefully like she said. I had my sword tight into my waist, and was ready to attack if something happened. I looked towards the man's bedroom, but it was closed. Hopefully he was asleep. Suddenly I crashed into something, which made me jump a bit. I turned around and notice a huge box under lots of blank paper rolls. I slowly lifted it of the box, and started opening it. (What is it?) I heard suddenly Alice say, but I didn't answer.

Inside the box was a way down to the basement or a tunnel. I turned around to look at Alice, and waved her over here while I looked around the place. Hoping he wasn't coming out of the room.

(A basement?) I asked her sort of, still holding the box open.

(I think it is a tunnel) she said, which made us look at each other, curious on where this leads. (Well, lets get down there) she said. 

(You're sure about this?) I asked her. I didn't want her to get hurt.

(Yes, Will) she said, and we stood looking at each other, this time curious on ourselves.

(Alright, let's go) I said and went onto the stairs, started climbing down. I waited for Alice to get down and helped her. (Alright, we better be up before sunrise) I told her and we grabbed two torches each, and started walking through the tunnel. 

There was nothing special on the way, but this weird smell still was there. Wait, didn't Alice mentioned a smell last night. 

(There is that smell again) she said. (What is it?) she asked me, but I didn't really answer. I just continued down in the tunnel. The smell just got stronger and stronger, almost like it was hard to get to. 

(Are you okay?) I asked her and turned to look at her.

(Yeah, I'm fine) she said. We still went down, curious on what this awful smell was. (Do you see anything?) she asked me after awhile.

(Nothing) I said, but then I walked on something. Maybe it was a broken branch, but when I took the torch down. I saw something white....it was a bone. (Oh, my) I said and looked back at Alice. (Stay there) I told her.

(What is it?) she asked me, but then I took the torch longer out and suddenly a pile with human bones, and human bodies came through. (Oh, my, god) she said. We both were still in shock after what we saw. No, that man was probably going to kill us. Body parts were ripped off and some of them were gone. Some of them were eaten on. What kind of monster would have done this? Who was that man upstairs? I turned around to look at Alice, but she had turned around and started walking back and forth in the small tunnel. (Oh, my, god) she said and started crying. (How could anyone do this?) she asked. 

(Alice?) I said and started reaching for her arms.

(How could? I - I don't understand) she said, going with a higher tone.