December 4: Touch and Feel

Hey, people. I haven't really got the time to go through it, so it would be nice if you could comment on the mistakes if I have some.

The headache came suddenly when I woke up, and for the first time I have ever been in here...it was warm. I looked out of the window, but I couldn't really see anything because of the fog....from inside...I guess. I tried to take it away, but then I stopped as I notice the frozen window outside. How weird? I turned around and jumped when I saw the person staring at me, but....I came quite fast over it. It was William.

(William?) I said, and he put on a smile.

(Hey, how are you feeling?) he asked me, still with a smile on his face. 

(Eh, well...fine...I guess. What happened last night?) I asked him, trying to get out of bed, but still holded the blankets over me.

(I found you in the woods. You were sitting by the river, ice cold. Don't you remember it?) he asked me, with a kind voice.

(No, I don't really....) I said, but that made me thinking what I did just some few days ago. I killed someone, and my feelings right now turn all the way around again, like from yesterday. 

From yesterday by the way...I could remember I slept with Maiara and her tribe, but then I got up next morning going for a walk. I think I really turned myself when I was there. To the person I remember, to the person I didn't remember. Maybe....I hit my head or something like that? I couldn't remember...I didn't feel anything now.

(Alice?) he suddenly said, and bent down to me. I looked down at him, and looked into his eyes. He was just too kind and carrying....I don't know...what I....I don't know what to say...(What's wrong?) he asked and I got that sad look again. I didn't answer, I was just looking at him, and just....thinking really. I felt like I was a sick patient....or maybe I turned into the devil's daughter...no....I couldn't think like that. (Alice, look at me) he said and I notice I have looked another way, and back at him. (Hey) he said, and I felt his hand stroke my cheek. I closed my eyes, and opened them again....At least it was for real, but it wasn't that I was after....

(Alice?) I heard another voice, and this came that loud so I lost my attention. As I looked towards the door I notice my brother, Thomas...just standing there looking weird at me. "It is something wrong with her" I guess he said to him. He then lost it, and came over to me for a hug. (Never do that again, okay?) he almost shouted to me, but squeezed me tight.

I didn't answer I just grabbed my arms around him tight, and hugged him back. I didn't really know what was wrong with me...I couldn't tell Thomas, and off course not Eleanor...not even William....I think. The only person who knew about this was Maiara. I stood by the window looking out at the people walking back and forth with food. Suddenly I heard the door opened and it was Eleanor.

(Alice!) she said, and ran up towards me. I bent down and gave her a hug. (I thought you had left us) she said, and I heard she was starting to cry.

(No, off course not) I said, and I pushed her away a bit to look at her. (Listen Eleanor, I would never leave you two guys alone here. If I would have left now I would have taken you with me, okay?) I said, and took her hair away from her eyes.

(Okay) she said, and hugged me another time. I hadn't really thought about it, leaving this place behind after what I did. It was a thought, but I could never have done that to Eleanor at least...never...

After sitting inside all day I thought I maybe should take a walk outside. I got out and walked around the village, feeling myself quite helpful and good today. But I think it was just the air, because I started walking back to my favorite place...Actually when I think about it....it wasn't my favorite place anymore. As I got inside I started to look around, see what happened with my mind...figure out if it was an accident or if it was meant to be. I couldn't actually see the sign, only the dry drops of the blood on the ground.