December 6: You Would be Safe

(Alice?) I suddenly heard somebody call for me.

I looked around the place and then started running away from that sound. I ran in the middle of the snowy forest, with the cold breeze going through my body while I ran. I tripped and suddenly I heard somebody scream towards me. I got up fast and started running again.

(Alice?) I heard one more time, but this time I notice who it was. I stopped and turned around, and I met Maiara standing in the middle of the woods. She looked disappointed or mad. 

(Maiara, what's going on?) I asked her, and tried to move closer to her, but her eyes....they were different....they were...mean, dangerous, strange or evil?

(You destroyed our village! You left us! You left us!) she screamed suddenly towards me.

[Alice's dream over]

I woke up suddenly, and thank god it was only a dream. I turned around and notice suddenly William woke up beside me.

(Hey, nightmare?) he asked me.

(Yeah) I said and nod, while I laid down in the bed again.

(Just go back to sleep) he told me, and suddenly he laid his hand on my forehead and I fell fast asleep. I was now gone again.

Hopefully this morning I woke up usual, without a nightmare. I opened my eyes and notice then William had sat down beside the bed, keep holding my forehead. I grabbed his hand slowly away, and tried to get out of bed without waking him up. This time I pulled the blanket over him, and left down to the tavern to get something to eat. 

(Hey, could I get two cups with water and two bowls of soup?) I asked the man behind the tavern.

(Sure, just a minute) he said and went behind into the kitchen.

(Hey, did you see how angry he got after what that? That Indian guy was crazy!) I suddenly heard a guy say from one of the tables in the tavern. I looked through my eye corner and notice just some usual guys. 

(Yeah, just because we stole some of the Indians food) another guy said, and they all started laughing.

(What a stupid guy!) the first guy said, and they all laughed again.

I couldn't take it anymore. They were talking about a near species of mine, and they weren't going to make a fool out of them. I turned around and walked over to them.

(Excuse me, what were you guys talking about?) I asked them, leaning towards a chair.

(Eh, that's really none of your busniess honey) one of the guys said, and smirked. 

(Yes, it is. I guaratee you that it is exactly my busniess handsome) I told him, and put on a smirk myself. They laughed all and suddenly everyone went up from their seats and went towards me, with myself in the middle. I felt myself uncomfortable, but somehow I managed it.

(Do you really wanna play it sweetheart?) he asked me, standing really close to me.

(Do you wanna play with me?) I asked him, and got another smirk. He laughed another time, and got even closer to me. I kicked him in his spot and he was about to attack me, but I got down and kicked him down by his legs. I notice the other guys backed off, and he stood alone. I got up and kicked him down to the floor, and I was about to grab up my knife. That's when I stopped fast....I was about to do it again.

(Hey, hey! Stop that! If you have to do it! Take it outside!) the bartender said, and started to lead the way out.

(Sorry, sir) I said and put the knife back in my pocket. I left the jewerly I had gotten from the robbery, and grabbed the plates and cups upstairs to the room. He hadn't woken up yet, and I sat down the plates and cups on the night table. Finally he woke up and notice me.