Intro!

Heyo Peeps, Author-Chan here this is going to be a Haikyuu Sugawara fanfiction as you can tell from the title with a Food Wars crossover. Also as always the picture is not mine unless specified. Author-Chan has been rambling for too long~ on to the character intro~

Name: Y/n Nakiri
Height: Y/h (Your Height)
Hair: Y/hs (Your Hairstyle)
Eye Color: Y/e (Your Eye)
(If anything else is needed I'll either make a key update chapter or include it in the A/N)

Backstory: You were born in Miyagi Prefecture to 2 parents M/n and F/n (Mothers name and Fathers name) you lived next door to Oikawa Tooru and you were best friends with him your rooms were across from each other so you created a bridge in between them and that's how you got to each other's houses instead of walking.

You primarily spent most of your time at Oikawa's house because your parents were business people so they were constantly out of the house, consequently you weren't close to them at all because they were never at home.

One day when you were 9 both of your parents died in a car accident sure you were sad but you didn't know them well enough to cry and mourn for a long time. (Yes they were so uninvolved in your life to that extent) After your parents death you needed guardians and you were adopted by the Nakiri family yes that Nakiri family the family that runs one of the most prestigious cooking academies in the world; Tohtsuki Academy. You said a very tearful goodbye to your best friend Tooru who you were determined to see again and your other best friend Iwaizumi Hajime otherwise dubbed as "Iwa-Chan".

You became great friends with your new younger sister Erina Nakiri, her attendant Hisako Arato, your younger cousin Alice Nakiri, and her attendant Ryo Kurokiba.

You became extremely close with all of them to the point where you tell each other "I love you" casually as family of course, this includes their attendants more than Alice and Erina since you say "I love you" to family all the time, this also includes the people of Polar Star.

You also were a cooking prodigy and graduated Tohtsuki at the age of 12, the high school included along with the required classes such as Math, Science, P.E, etc.

You became good friends with the alumni of the 79th and 80th graduating classes, Kojiro Shinomiya, Hinako Inui, and Fuyumi Mizuhara. They all became older sibling figures to you. You also met Takumi and Isami Aldini while you were in Italy and in turn when they came to Tohtsuki became friends with Soma Yukihira and the rest of Polar Star dorm.

You were happy with your newfound family and friends and saw them as such but you never forgot about Oikawa and Iwa-Chan. One day when you were 19 and you were walking around the academy you decided that you really going to do it you were going to go back home and live in the same house attend high school all over again and see your best friends again let's see how it turns out!

Whew that was long let's see if I can get the first chapter out today we'll see about that. The first chapter is going to start after Y/n has moved into her old house and is back in the groove with her new friends and school is starting. Hope you will enjoy my new story!
-Author-Chan