Chapter 18: Taku-Chan vs Stalker-Kun!

Bruh I have officially dubbed Mimasaka as "Stalker-Kun" this is ridiculous. Anyways Idk if this match is out of order but whatever. Anyways there is no picture for this chapter because my phone was being bitchy. I know that the last match and this one were supposed to be on the same day but whatever and I'm not sure if the timeline for this bit ends up exactly a week but let's pretend it is for convenience sake. Enjoy!

Y/n POV

I rolled out of Satoshi's bed and walked downstairs grumbling and sat at the table waiting because So-Chan was actually awake today and was already cooking.

When we were all eating at the table "Does anyone know who Aldini-San is going against? Mimasaka-San was it?" Asked Marui interested in Stalker-Kun's cooking style.

"Oh Stalker-Kun I beat him up the other day he figured out I was related to Jii-Chan and decided that he would start stalking me to learn my cooking style." I snorted rolling my eyes.

"What do you mean stalker?" Asked Satoshi.

"Actual stalker he spilled his notes on the ground and there were all sorts of notes in a folder about Taku-Chan down to where he has moles and what kind of underwear he wears." I explained shuddering.

Everyone at the table looked at me in shock that someone would go so far to win a cooking competition and how no one would notice being stalked to that extent.

Soma nodded "Yeah I met him on the way to Hayama and Arako's match." He said.

'Her names Arato.' I thought dryly.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I had finally made it to the exam venue and I was looking for Isami but I couldn't find him so I pretty much ended up running around the entire venue looking for Isami because I knew that Takumi would be preparing for his match.

I finally found him in the stands next to Yuki.

"Sami-Chan!" I called side stepping towards his seat.

"Y/n-Nee they're just about to start!" He said waving me over and giving me a quick hug.

The announcer then started speaking over the loud speaker and I heard that this would also be a Shokugeki along with a match in the Autumn Selection.

"There's no way that Taku-Chan would go for that so easily he must have been threatened! If Stalker-Kun did something I'll beat him up!" I said punching my palm.

As they walked into the stage I plugged my small speaker into my ear so I could hear what they were saying.

"It must be tough having a good for nothing brother huh Aldini?" I heard Mimasaka say.

'That's it when this is over I'm going to give him a good pounding!' I thought angry to the max with Mimasaka but I couldn't interfere according to the rules and-

'You've got to be kidding me! Takumi just threw down a glove! That's a traditional Italian challenge! If he's doing that Mimasaka must have done something!' I thought.

Just then Megumi and Soma showed up surprised that there would be a Shokugeki when there was nothing to suggest that when we were all together a couple of days ago.

With that the theme of desert was announced and the match and Shokugeki started.

When the ingredients were revealed their ingredients were exactly the same and Shun filled everyone in on how Stalker-Kun does his stuff.

I then heard through the speaker in my ear that they were both making Semifreddo.

I didn't know how to feel about it I knew that Takumi would do well since he was the one that chose the dish but since Stalker-Kun is so manipulative I don't really know.

Shun continued explaining Stalker-Kun's tactics and it came to light what exactly that Takumi had bet on this Shokugeki; his Mezzaluna!

It was then shown that while Takumi was mixing the whites and yolks of his eggs together to make a Genoise for his cake Stalker-Kun was mixing them together to make a biscuit.

It then shocked everyone when Stalker-Kun pulled out a bottle of Limoncello to use on his Semifreddo a popular ingredient used at the twin's Trattoria back in Italy.

It was then that Stalker-Kun really ripped into Takumi and I felt Isami shaking next to me and I turned to see him with tears of anger in his eyes.

"I don't know what he's saying to Nii-Chan but it's nothing good." I felt pretty bad for Isami so I pulled out an extra speaker I had and settled it in his ear.

He turned to me in surprise and I gave him a thumbs up and our attention returned to the match.

It was shown after they removed their cakes from the oven that Stalker-Kim had made yet another change and substituted some of his flour for almond powder to make a biscuit jaconde.

Takumi then realized that he was really in a pinch and Isami concerned for his brother had stood up without even realizing.

"Sami-Chan sit down!" I hissed pulling his sleeve so that he would sit down and pulling him into a one armed hug as he leaned into me worried for his brother.

Stalker-Kun then finished and presented his Semifreddo the judges thought that what he had made wouldn't amount to much but boy were they wrong.

The judges could easily tell the difference in texture simply by inserting a spoon and the flavors blended perfectly without any clashing at all.

After the endless praising of the judges Takumi finally brought his dish up.

It was seen by everyone the audience included that he had added a fourth layer to his Semifreddo the question was what is it?

After some of the judges had tried the Semifreddo and they realized how strong the lemon flavor was it was revealed that he had added a lemon curd to his Semifreddo.

When asked what he had used to replace the lack of butter in his lemon curd it was revealed that Takumi had used olive oil instead.

"As expected from the Italian!" I snickered while patting Isami's shoulder.

Stalker-Kun then started laughing hysterically because he had added a secret ingredient that allows him to have more depth of flavor to his Semifreddo, preserved lemons!

After Stalker-Kun goaded Takumi a lot more it was revealed as a unanimous vote that Stalker-Kun was the winner.

Isami hid his face in my shoulder and shook with tears as his brother lost his mezzaluna.

I smoothed his hair and stood up taking Isami's hand and bringing him with me.

"Come on Sami-Chan you two are staying at the Nakiri estate tonight for a sleepover! Let's go!" I chirped tugging Isami out of his seat and down through the halls towards where Takumi was.

By the time that we had gotten there Takumi had dried his tears and packed his stuff up so that I was able to drag the twins to my house immediately.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

We had all showered and changed and were sitting on my bed.

Suddenly both of the twins started crying and then Takumi started laughing through his tears "Isami what are you crying? I'm the one that lost you know." "I know that Nii-Chan but I'm part of the reason that you lost!" Said Isami crying more.

"Enough of that!" I chirped.

"It's no ones fault, you win or you lose those are your only options all we can do is accept it and frankly Taku-Chan you did amazing considering everything that Stalker-Kun did to intimidate and antagonize you." I said pulling Takumi into a hug and the Isami joined the hug still crying.

I rolled my eyes got up and turned the lights off and climbed back into my bed as I pulled the covers back up they both curled into my sides.

I rolled my eyes "Cheeky twins." I muttered and went to sleep.

Sorry that chapter took so long I had a lot of schoolwork to do and have had zero motivation these last few days so here is your chapter for this week and whenever else I'll update this story. As always thank you for reading and stay safe!
-Author-Chan