Chapter 16: Hisa-Chan vs Aki-Chan!

Heyo! More Food Wars people! I know this photo doesn't have anything to do with the book but I love it! Tsukki looks so pissed but he can't do anything or Suga will go Mama Mode on him. As always the picture does not belong to me unless specified. I love this episode personally so enjoy!

Y/n POV

Today was the match between Hisa-Chan and Aki-Chan and I was planning on visiting Aki-Chan before the match and to help him pack his stuff because I knew Jun-Nee would be no help.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I pulled up to the laboratory or whatever you call it that Jun works in and I walked in to see Aki-Chan tied to a chair with a blindfold on.

When he had the blindfold taken off I decided to make my existence known "I didn't know that you went for older women Aki-Chan and all that S&M stuff as well! Does that mean that Ryo-Chan is back on the market?" I teased wiggling my eyebrows.

Both of them jumped and turned to me "Y/n-Chan!" They screamed before engulfing me in a tight hug.

"When did you get back?" Asked Hayama.

"I came back for Sato-Chan's birthday but I only stayed a day and I've been back since the preliminaries ended then I'm going back home to Miyagi." I said while ruffling his hair.

"I heard you have a boyfriend in Miyagi Y/n-Chan how's that going for ya?" Asked Jun.

'Why would she say that she knows how protective Aki-Chan is.' I thought 'Damn you Jun-Nee!'

"Before you go off Aki-Chan yes I do have a boyfriend and he's passed the inspection of everyone else so you can relax no one untrustworthy gets past Ryo-Chan." I said patting his shoulder.

He huffed and gave me a look, "I assume you met Kuroo-Senpai while you were in Tokyo?" He asked snippily.

He and Kuroo had never gotten along ever since Kuroo had gotten salty with him over something to do with Ryo-Chan.

"Yes I met Tetsu-Chan while I was there and he was nice to me because I'm nice to him." I said pushing Hayama slightly with my shoulder.

He huffed and turned away from me.

"C'mon don't pout I'll FaceTime the team so that you can meet them?" I suggested hoping that would get him a better mood.

"Really it's ok?" He asked shocked.

"Yup" I replied, "They're probably getting ready for practice right now so it's ok to call them." I said pulling out my phone and scrolling through my contacts to find Koushi.

I finally found his contact 'The Literal Angel 👼🏻' "This is my boyfriend by the way." I said showing Hayama, Koushi's contact picture.

I pressed the contact and waited for Koushi to pick up.

"Hi Y/n-Chan! You haven't called me at all while you're gone!" He greeted pouting slightly.

"Hi Kou-Chan sorry about that I've been busy." I said apologetically.

"Is that Y/n-Senpai?!" I heard two voices chorus in the background. "Let us talk to her and be blessed by her beautiful presence!" Screeched the simps.

"Wow my ears are bleeding." Commented Hayama dryly from the background.

"What was that?! Y/n-Senpai who was that?!" Questioned the simps.

At this point I could see most of the team, Coach Blondie and Itte-Nii weren't there yet.

"Oh it's my friend Aki-Chan come over here!" I called beckoning said chef.