Chapter 11: The Training Camp and Isshiki's Birthday

Heyo Peeps, as you can tell from the title there will be some Food Wars involvement but only the people in Polar Star dorm because it is Isshiki's birthday I don't know when his actual birthday is but we are going to ignore that and assume that this is his birthday because this is a fanfiction. On to the story and as always the pictures don't belong to me unless specified.

Y/n POV

We were all walking to the venue for the training camp and Hinata was super excited.

"Hina, I know your excited but if you get to excited I wouldn't want you to vomit on someone's crotch again." I said completely serious.

Everyone was laughing and while I was laughing I realized something.

"Wait what's the date!?" I shouted.

(Random-Date) said Kageyama (Because I don't know when his birthday is and I'm to lazy to check.)

"Holy Crap his birthday is to tomorrow! I have to get ready!" I shouted.

"Who's birthday?" Asked Nishinoya.

"Someone from where I used to live this is bad this is bad I completely forgot! I have his present but still!"

"If you have his present why are you freaking out?" Asked Tsukishima.

"Because he lives in Tokyo!" I shouted.

They gaped at me, "That's far away!" They shouted.

"I know I'll run home and pack then drop by the venue to say bye then I'll leave sorry Kiyo-Chan but I can't miss his birthday!" I said while running back home.

~Time Skip~

Suga POV

We were all waiting outside for Y/n to show up and Hinata suddenly shouted "There she is!"

We all looked up and were in shock Y/n was riding on a motorcycle towards us and very clearly over the speed limit.

She came to a skidding stop and took off her helmet and shook out her hair.

"Hey guys I'm packed and ready to go I'll be back the day after tomorrow or something I'll be back in time for the practice match for sure."

We were all still in shock that she had a motorcycle she hopped off for a little bit and walked toward me gave a me quick kiss on the forehead gave everyone a hug and left.

"Wait... she's riding her motorcycle to Tokyo!" We we're shocked that's far away!.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I pulled into the kinda driveway of the dorm parked my bike and grabbed my suitcase and Satoshi's present and opened to door.

"L/n Y/n in the house!" I shouted "Happy Birthday Sato-Chan!" I heard scrambling from all the rooms and all the residents came down to make sure that I was really there.

Satoshi being the first one to realize that I was really there tackled me in a hug while screaming "Y/n-Chan!". He of course was naked except for the apron but after knowing him for ages I knew that this was normal behavior and wasn't bothered by it.

I then was tackled by the rest of the residents. Who had missed me dearly.

"Here's your present Satoshi I literally realized that it was your birthday yesterday and had to run home and pack sorry about that. I hope you like your present." (Yes Reader-Chan pulled an all nighter.)

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

After Satoshi opened his gift  a set of the best cooking knives on the market and very rare Japanese spices we were all settled in Marui's room as usual.