Chapter 1: Karasuno?

Heyo Peeps first chapter! As always the picture does not belong to me. So let's get rolling!

Y/n POV

"Karasuno?" Oikawa questioned in this bright Saturday morning while we were sitting on my bed eating mint ice cream. Totally normal and healthy I know. "Yup" I replied while stirring the ice cream " Its closest to here and I won't have to see you all day." "So mean N/n-Chan!" (Nickname= N/n) Oikawa said with anime tears dripping down his face. "Poor baby To-Chan" I said while laughing.

"It's already been decided To-Chan I'll be going to Karasuno." Oikawa looked away from you and pouted.

"Cmon To-Chan don't be mad at me, I'll watch all the alien movies you want?" (I know that the Oikawa loves aliens shtick has been super overused but I think that it's adorable) Oikawa perked up instantly and seemed to forget all about the Karasuno issue.

It was obviously completely forgotten we spent the rest of the day cuddling on the living room couch and watching alien movies. (You and Oikawa are not together you are just close enough that you can cuddle as friends and say "I love you" and sleep in the same bed without having romantic feelings.) After we finished the movies and had dinner which was delicious by the way because I graduated Tohtsuki when I was 12 as Oikawa and Iwa-Chan already know.

Oikawa gave me a pitiful look and asked "N/n-Chan can I stay over? We start school on Monday so I won't be seeing you as much?" He looked so depressed that I couldn't help but allow him to stay. "Sure To-Chan go shower and get your pajamas while I get the popcorn then we can start watching some Yuri On Ice." " Sir yes Sir!" Oikawa jokes while doing the Attack On Titan salute. " Get out of here brat before I make you clean the kitchen" I said while giggling.

After Oikawa and me showered and I finished cleaning the kitchen we were cuddling in my bed while watching Yuri On Ice on my laptop we then fell asleep peacefully. Until the calamity known as Oikawa's morning breath attacked.

Heyo Peeps that was kind of a shortish chapter so maybe I'll update again today? We'll see anyways I hope whoever reads this enjoyed it and stay safe and use hand sanitizer or I'll send Sakusa after you.
-Author-Chan