Chapter 19: So-Chan vs Stalker-Kun

So very sorry about the wait, I had so much schoolwork to do and all the other stuff I've been doing so here is your next chapter! Enjoy! And also I'm going to stop putting photos is chapters it's getting tedious to do and I need to preserve the storage on my phone.

Y/n POV

I woke up in my bed covered in blankets and a pair of sleeping twins.

I sighed and pulled myself out of the pile to go shower and get ready for the day since So-Chan was having his match today, and I'm assuming considering who he's up against and his personality it's gonna turn into a Shokugeki.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I had finished showering but the twins still weren't awake and I'd tried everything I could think of to get them up.

I finally came to the conclusion that they needed something drastic in order to wake up so I decided to get myself a pot full of iced water and pour it on them.

The both woke up instantly, spluttering "Y/n-Nee!" They shouted accusingly.

I shrugged "It's your own fault for not waking up. I swear you guys are harder to wake up than Koushi." I said sighing while I walked out of the room to give them privacy to get dressed.

Never mind, attempted to walk out the door, as soon as they heard the name Koushi their heads snapped in my direction "Who's Koushi?" They asked loudly.

"My boyfriend have you guys not been told anything?! I assume not, I'll call him when you're dressed so that you can meet him, well at least see him and talk to him before we leave for So-Chan's match." I said walking out the door before I remembered something and sticking my head back in the room to say something when they still had all their clothes on of course.

"And by the way he doesn't know I'm a Nakiri, him and the team think I'm at a family reunion so play nice and don't mention anything that could give it away or you can make your own breakfast." I chirped walking out the door when I knew that they would end up listening to me.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

The twins had showered and were standing by the wall while I scrolled through my phone to find Koushi's contact. 'Angel Boi 👼🏻'

Koushi picked the call up right away since they were getting ready for practice so he was fully awake.

The whole team was in the frame already when he picked up "Hi Y/n-Chan." They said in unison.

"Hey guys I'm calling because once again I've got overprotective 'relatives' that want to make sure all of you aren't axe murderers." I said rolling my eyes.

I turned "Sami-Chan, Taku-Chan come here!" I called waving them over.

"Hi we're the Aldini twins." They said in unison "I'm Isami." "And I'm Takumi." The team nodded at them.

"So we were wondering..." Takumi began. "What does Y/n-Nee do exactly?"

"She helps with setting up the team in the morning and strategies and whatnot." Said Daichi the forever dad.

"I see." Said Takumi nodding and then he turned to me "By the way Y/n-Nee I've called Erina, Alice, and Ryo. They're coming to meet this 'Koushi'" He said smirking.

"Taku-Chan why?-" Before I could finish said people walked through the door.

"We're here!!!!!" Sang Alice-Chan

"Let's get this over with either we murder him or we don't." Yawned Ryo.

"Both of you be a little more mature you're not very good examples for Y/n" Eri-Chan said.