Chapter 10: The Guardian Deity

Heyo Peeps, sorry I know I have been saying that there will be some Food Wars involvement soon I'm planning on having Reader-Chan go back to Tohtsuki for a little bit during the first training camp, the one with just their school. As always the picture does not belong to me unless specified I can totally imagine a chaotic Karasuno Cafe though. Anyways that's all on to the story!

Y/n POV

I got to the gym for practice this morning and I greeted everyone gave Koushi and Hinata a hug and helped Kiyoko set everything up.

"Since it's getting too quiet in here I'll tell you that Koushi spent the night at my house the other day." I said nonchalantly.

The whole team turned to look at Suga in wonder. "What happened?" Hinata asked "Well the whole time Oikawa-San and Iwaizumi-San were arguing over something I don't know wha-"  "They were arguing over wether or not aliens exist" I cut in.

The team looked at me like I was crazy "Don't look at me like that it's a common topic of discussion in the house!" I deadpanned. "Somehow I'm not surprised." Commented Tsukishima.

"Just this once Tsukki-Chan I'll let that slide because I agree because half the time they don't come to a conclusion, they yell at each other until I intervene and tell them to do a chore just to get them away from each other!"

This caused the whole team to start laughing. "Don't laugh!" I exclaimed "Last week Tooru stayed up all night watching alien movies and fell asleep during school and then the school called me because he put down my number as his parental guardian contact number they told me to let my child sleep instead of staying up late watching movies and to be a better guardian and I had to use my cranky old lady voice to tell them that they got the wrong number!" I yelled.

This sent the team into hysterics and the eventually continued practice. Kageyama was doing a jump serve but then it was perfectly received by a short boy with a little blond streak. I decided that he was probably the libero Nishinoya Yuu.

After he had reunited with everyone that he had met before and met the first years he turned to me and said "Wow! Another goddess manager!" "If you come running at me like you did Kiyo-Chan I'll do more than slap you." I threatened darkly.

This scared Nishinoya and caused him to back up "Plus I'm not single I'm dating the setter with the old man hair behind you anyway." I giggled.

Nishinoya gaped "Get some Suga-San!" He shouted. Suga proceeded to turn a bright red and start stuttering.

"By the way is Asahi back yet?" I knew what was coming so I decided to tune it out and wait for it to blow over.

After Nishinoya left the gym it was awkward until Takeda-Sensei came in and told me he needed me for something.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I was walking to Sakanoshita store with Take-Sensei and came to a realization. "Itte-Chan." I said quietly. He looked at me "What?" He asked not sure what I was saying.  "You're Itte-Chan! Kojiro-Nii's older brother!" I shouted. 'How could I have not noticed he came to all those school events I knew I'd seen him somewhere.'

"Wait! You're Y/n! That little girl that Kojirō was friends with, the little one with the dares?!" He asked surprised. "That's me!" I said happily "I knew I'd seen you somewhere! You were that one person that Koji-Nii was yelling at after the whole school assembly when he did the dare." "Oh that." He said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck "He got mad at me because I thought that was his way of coming out." He said. This sent me into hysterics "No I dared him to do that" I said wiping the tears from my eyes. "Besides he likes Hinako-Nee."

"Thank you for that L/n-San I'll keep that in mind." He said devilishly (You know when Takeda is super serious he is like that a lot when he is with his brother or talking about him.) "Happy to help and call me Y/n you're Kojirō's brother so mine by extension." "Ok then Y/n-Chan" he said while opening the door to Sakanoshita Store.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I had been sitting on the counter for a while tuning out the blond dude and Itte-Nii until I heard blondie low key insulting Itte-Nii and how he was asking him for help in something that he had got himself into and that was not ok.

"Ok listen up blondie, Itte-Nii is just trying to do what is best for his team so you should respect that he is coming to you for help because he is aware of his shortcomings when it comes to volleyball and he's being honest to them so you should respect that and listen to what he has to say and I don't give a shit if you're older than me if you insult Itte-Nii one more time I'll burn off your most likely small dick with those cigarettes that you love so much." At the end of this I was shouting.

I had evidently scared him a bit but I wasn't bothered.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

Me and Itte-Nii were walking back to school well he was going back to school and I was going home. The blondie who I had learned was Ukai Keishin dubbed by me Kai-Chan had agreed to be the coach after setting up a practice match with the Neighborhood Association and being told that we were having a practice match with Nekoma. I was particularly excited about Nekoma as I had some friends there that I hadn't seen in a while.

"Thank you for defending me from Ukai-San I know I must seem pathetic having a kid stand up for me but thank you anyways." Takeda said dejectedly.

"It's fine and by the way I'll be calling you Itte-Nii when we are not in front of the team and tell Koji-Nii that I said "hi" bye Take-Chan" I waved walking home looking forward to the practice match tomorrow with the Neighborhood Association.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I walked into the gym a bit late thanks to Tooru's antics and I found Asahi in there actually playing! I knew that the Freak Duo had probably done something to help with that so I should thank them later.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

It was after the practice match and Itte-Nii was telling us about the practice match with Nekoma and I was really excited about it.

"Wow they sound strong!" Hinata exclaimed happily. "They are." I said they all looked at me "How do you know?" Asked Kageyama.

"I'm friends with both the captain and setter so I know how they play I won't say anything but I will tell you they are sly cats. The whole team, and the libero is nothing to be messed with."

"You know a lot of volleyball players don't you Y/n-Senpai?" Tsukishima remarked.

"That I do Tsukki-Chan." I said while reaching up to ruffle his hair.

"We are also having a training camp for Golden Week to get ready for the Nekoma practice match so be ready for that at the end of the week!"

"Hai Sensei thank you very much!" The team chorused.

I looked around at the team as they cleaned and came to the realization 'I really love them don't I.' I loved my team and they were my family and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

Oof that got sappy there at the end but whatever, I haven't had anything to put in the A/n's lately do I guess this is it, as always thank you for reading and stay safe!
-Author-Chan