Bad day

Summary: Killua had a bad day and when Gon comforts him he does some thinking and self reflecting
Age: 20 years old
Status: friends (living together)
————————————————————
3rd person POV

It was around 7:30 pm and Killua just arrived at the apartment he shared with his best friend Gon. He dropped all of the things he had in his hands like his coat and his bag and stepped into the balcony, and rested his arms on the railing letting out a big sigh.

"Killua?" Gon called as he left his room. Seeing Killua in the balcony he knew that something went wrong today. Killua never goes out to the balcony in such a cold weather.

Gon went to the balcony turning on the lights. He walked over to the taller man and put a hand on his shoulder. Killua looked at Gon, acknowledging his best friend's presence.

"Killua? Are you ok?" Gon asked.

"... I just had a really rough day at work." Killua said quietly it was nearly a whisper.

Gon stepped closer and wrapped his arms around his best friend, as that is Killuas most liked form of comfort.

"Hey I'll tell you what." Gon said turning his friend around to see his face. "I'll cook your favorite meal and then we can watch some tv. Does that sound good?" Gon said with a comforting voice.

"Okay..." Killua responded with a low voice.

Gon placed his hand on his friend back and lead him to the couch. He sat him down and then walked over to the stack of blankets and took the fluffiest one to give to Killua. He also arranged the pillows that the silver haired boy had beside him so they would be more comfortable.

"Do you need something else?" Gon asked.

"Can I get some tea?" Killua asked.

"Of course you can." Gon said with a smile.

As Gon walked over to the kitchen Killua started to think

'What did I do to deserve such a great best friend? He is so good with me, he takes care of me, and he makes me so happy.'

Gon had a kettle of boiling water in the stove and when the sound of the kettle started he turned the gas off to pour it on the mug he had in the counter. He took the box of tea bags they had in the pantry and took Killua's favorite chamomile-lavander tea and put it in the mug.

While Gon did this Killua watched his every move. Thinking about his friend

'How does he look so beautiful while making tea? I have always thought Gon is very attractive, but I have never seen such beauty. Man... I'm so in love with him...'

Gon walked over to Killua with a smile and handed him his tea.

"Thank you, Gon."

"Anything for you."

Just as Gon was about to walk away to start cooking, he felt Killua grab his wrist. He looked at his white haired friend with a confused face.

"Gon... can we just get takeout? Please? I... I wanna cuddle. These pillows are not comfortable enough." Killua said shyly.

Gon smiled. "Of course." He said as he sat down next to the taller one. Killua put his head on Gon's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the green haired man's waist.

Gon did the same, wrapping one arm on Killua's waist and the other on his head, playing with the fluffy white hair.

Killua let out a big sigh and melted into Gon's arms.

"Was it really a bad day?" Gon asked. Killua nodded. "Yeah." He said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"... not really. I just want to lay down with you and eat some chicken wings." Killua said looking up at Gon's face and smiled.

Gon smiled back at him and replied with a simple ok. He reached over to the table beside the couch to grab his phone. He diled the number of Killua's favorite wing place and ordered two orders of wings.

Gon smiled at Killua and caught him staring.

"Thank you Gon." Killua simply said.
"You don't need to thank me Killua." Gon said hugging his friend closer. "I do it because I love you." Gon said.

Killua looked at the amber eyes he loves, shocked. "You love me?" Killua asked.

"I do... I... I have loved you since we met, but I found out that I loved you once we separated." Gon said looking away. Killua knew that Gon thought that he didn't love him back.

Killua placed his hand on Gon's cheek making him face the beautiful blue eyes. Gon was greeted with a soft smile.

"I love you too, Gon. Since always too." Killua said.

Gon had tears welling up in his eyes and he hugged the pale man tighter. Killua guided Gon's head to his own, pressing their foreheads together. He then started caressing his cheek, stopping for a moment to kiss his face.

Gon blushed and giggled at this action.
"Does this mean that we are dating? Unless you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked.

Killua smiled. "I do want to be your boyfriend, Gon." He replied. They both stare at the other's eyes and they started to slowly lean in.
Gon never noticed the little details about Killua's eyes. He had never seen them up close, they had different shades of blue. They truly looked like oceans.

Killua looked carefully at Gon's eyes as well. He thought that they looked like pools of honey, and they had little specks of gold all over them. He also then looked down at Gon's lips. Gon started to lean in a little further. They could feel each other's breath in their faces. Both closed their eyes and their lips brushed... and they heard a knock on the door.

Gon took a second to stand up and get to the door. He greeted the man and payed for the food that just arrived. He turned around, closing the door to see Killua standing there.

"Kiss me." He simply said. Gon placed the food on the table they had by the entrance. He grabbed Killua's waist and stepped in his toes to be slightly taller than Killua.

Killua's pupils dialated and Gon went in for the kiss that he had asked for. Killua's heart melted and he felt sparks in his stomach. The same could be said for Gon. He wrapped his whole arms around Killua's waist bringing him closer, deepening the kiss.

Gon broke the kiss to look at Killua. They giggled a bit and then went to have dinner on the dining table. After dinner they both cuddled in Gon's bed watching tv and Killua forgot that he had a bad day before this.