Fight for me

Summary: Gon and Killua have been hired for a mission. Things don't look good for both of them.
Age: 19
Status: friends
————————————————————
3rd person POV

Gon and Killua had been hired to go on a mission against a man named Abaddon. Apparently he was planing to infect the planet with some sort of virus so that everyone obeys to him.

He had been taking over the most influential things in the world, and he was now going for the Heveans Arena building. It was not the first time that Gon and Killua have done this, so they thought that this was going to be a piece of cake, especially with other people involved.

After about 4 hours of fighting this man's minions, the group decided to make up a new plan.

"Ok guys. This is working but it's not fast enough. We need a new plan." Morel said. "I'm thinking that we need to split up. I will go with Knuckle and Gon, we will try and make our way to the roof where Abaddon is located. Shoot, Ikalgo and Killua. You go to the computer room and try to take down the machines that he has."

"What?! No! I can't leave Gon's side!" Killua protested.

"Killua! You're the one with electricity nen and Gon is the strongest of all of us. I'll give you a chance to say bye." Morel said and called Nuckle, Shoot and Ikalgo, to let the boys have privacy.

Just as they were left alone, Gon hugged Killua tightly, Killua hugged back.

"Please Gon. Please be okay. I can't lose you again." Killua told Gon.

"You have to promise me the same. I can't lose you either." Gon said while looking at his best friend's face. Both had tears welling up in their eyes.

"Gon! Let's go!" Morel said. "You too Killua."

And with that said, they parted ways.

In Gon's team, they were making their way to the roof while fighting almost all of the people that were trying to stop them.

'Come on Gon! You have to keep fighting! For Killua! It was bad enough when I lost Kite, I can't lose Killua too!' Gon thought while fighting. He had a really bad feeling, like everything was about to go wrong.

After about two hours of the team making their way to the roof, they made it. Nuckle punched the doors open and there he was. He turned around to see the three of them.

"You're finally here." He said with a smile.

"And you're going down!" Gon yelled.

"I can assume that you're... Gon?" He asked with an evil smirk.

All three of them were confused. How did he know?

"You're friend kept complaining and whining on how you would come to save them. So I took a guess." He explained.

"What? You have Killua?!" Gon shouted again.

Abaddon smiled, it was a very creepy smile. And then he looked up to reveal Killua chained up to a large machine.

"Gon.." Killua said weakly.

"LET HIM GO!" Gon yelled.

"Oh how can I do that? My machine needs a little more electrical power. He put up a good fight but he is what I needed to get my plan going. And for your other friends, here they are." Abaddon replied, revealing Ikalgo and Shoot, both of them had their eyes glowing green, like if they were possessed by Abaddon.

Morel and Knuckle went after Ikalgo and Shoot. Gon went after Abaddon.

Punches and kicks were thrown, screams were heard, Gon was not holding back. He wanted to kill this man right then and there.