I like everything about you

Summary: (inspired by yummychukitty on insta high school AU) Gon's classmates tease him telling him that Killua doesn't actually like him. Gon gets upset and asks Killua if it's true. (Btw: they went to school after a year after they separated. So everything that happened in the anime happened here)
Age: 17 years old (senior year)
status: boyfriends
Tw: slight cussing
————————————————————
3rd person POV
Gon and Killua were walking holding hands in the high school hallways stopping in Gon's classroom, since it was the first one they pass by.

Killua hugged Gon and kissed his head. "Bye bye Gonnie. See you in lunch." He said.

"Bye bye Kitty~." Gon said and kissed Killua's jaw, since he was too short to reach his cheek.

Killua walked to his own classroom which was beside Gon's classroom. Gon stayed outside to see Killua blow him a kiss before entering the room.

Gon giggled to himself and blushed. He went to his desk and got ready for class.

The class went on for what felt like years. It was so boring because he already knew all of this stuff. It was about marine biology and Gon, that grew up on whale island knew everything that has been discovered about the ocean.

The sound of the bell finally rang and Gon stood up to pack his stuff to tidy his desk and took out his snacks. Right after putting the chips he had and the chocolate robots he had for Killua as a surprise some boys from the basketball team came over and took the chocolates.

"Hey give them back!" Gon said.

"Oh why can't you give them to me Freeccs?" Jake, the second tallest of the group, (the tallest was Killua.) said to Gon.

"Because they're for Killua." Gon said

The boys that swarmed around Jake started laughing.  Gon put on a confused face.

"Aww poor innocent Freecss." Jake said in a mocking voice.  "You're so stupid."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you noticed?" One of the boys beside Jake said.

"Zoldyck doesn't actually care about you." Another one said.

"That's not true!" Gon fought.

"Aww poor baby Freecss. You'll see once he breaks up with you that he is only doing it for his ego." Jake said and left with the chocolate robots.

Gon was left alone in the classroom with teary eyes. He left and went to the library, somewhere Killua wouldn't think to look in.

Killua was left alone in lunch and spent the rest of the break looking for his boyfriend concerned. The bell rang and went to the classrooms to see if he could at least look at Gon, to see if he was still in school.

He stood in front of the classroom and was letting everyone go in before him. He glanced at Gon's home room and saw that he had no shine in his eyes.

Gon looked over and quickly turned back, walking to his classroom.

What rested of the day Killua could only think of Gon, and wonder why he was acting like this. After what was left of class finished, Killua went straight to Gon's class to wait for him. He was the last out.