Dirty Dancing

Summary: they watch dirty dancing and they want to dance again. (Pt. 2 of the Dancing one shot)
Age: 17
Status: boyfriends
———————————————-
3rd person POV

"Gon!" Killua called for Gon from the living room.

"Yes babe?" Gon replied, comming out of their now shared bedroom, fresh out of the shower.

"Kurapika just texted me! He said that he is in this dancing competition that they are holding at heaven's arena in a little over a month!" Killua said excitedly.

"Really? You wanna enter?" Gon asked.

"Only if you want to..." Killua said shyly.

"Yeah! Do you wanna ballroom dance in the competition too?" Gon said.

"Well... I was scrolling Netflix to see what can we watch and I saw that they had dirty dancing available... I wanted to see if you wanna watch it and maybe we can get an idea..." Killua said looking up at Gon.

"Sounds like fun!" Gon smiled at his boyfriend.

As they watched the final dance from the movie they decided that that was gonna be the dance that they want to do.

"But what about the lift tho?" Gon asked.

"What about it?" Killua said.

"I think that I'm the one who needs to do the lifting, you know you're a lot more flexible than me..." Gon explained.

"Ok I'll be Baby then." Killua smiled and kissed Gon.

"I'll look up dance studios near by so we can practice the dance." Killua kissed Gon again and stood up. He walked over to the speakers and played "love is strange."

He walked over to Gon and they danced just like in the movie. Killua caressed Gon's cheek and danced over to the kitchen. Gon lied on the floor.

"Killua!"

"Yes, Gonnie?"

"How you call your lover boy?"

"Come here lover boy!"

"And if he doesn't answer?"

"Oh lover boy?" Killua got on the floor and crawled to Gon.

"And if he still doesn't answer?" Gon grabbed Killua's waist and got on his knees, bringing Killua in the same position.

"I simply say, baby~" Killua lipsynced the rest of the words while dancing with Gon.

Gon leaned forward and Killua leaned far back, bringing his arms above his head.

"You're so beautiful Killua~" Gon said while still dancing.

"I should go look up dance studios." Killua said and ran his hand through Gon's hair.

After Killua looked studios and found one five minutes away from where they live. Killua told Gon and they decided to go the next day.

When they walked into the studio, hand in hand, they asked the woman at the front reception which dance studio they could use, she said that all were available.

Gon and Killua walked to room 2 and they found a woman there.

"Oh sorry! We thought this room was available." Gon apologized.

"No no! It's ok!... are you guys in the heaven's arena competition by any chance?" She asked.

"Y-yes! How did you know?" Killua said.

"Lucky guess! I was actually one of the judges for the competition... but they switched me. I was looking for someone to choreograph..." she said with a sad tone.