I like your hair down...

Summary: THIS HAS LIGHT SMUT!!! Gon and Killua go on a vacation on the beach and things get a little steamy.
Age: 22
Status: boyfriends
—————————————————
3rd Person POV

Gon and Killua were in a resort in a beach far away from Yorknew City. They recently went in a mission that almost got everyone in the group killed, so they decided to take a needed break and go on a vacation just the both of them, to enjoy one another together.

They were currently in the hotel suite, that had a kitchen, a lounge and a bedroom with a queen sized bed in front of French doors that lead to a big balcony with a jacuzzi. There was also a bathroom with a very big bathtub and vanity.

It was golden hour and Gon was currently in the jacuzzi and Killua was on the bed lying down on his back and his head hanging from it. Gon noticed Killua looking and turned to see him.

"What are you looking at?" Gon asked with a smirk.

Killua stood up and took off his shirt, leaving him in his swimming trunks. He walked over to his boyfriend and to the jacuzzi, sitting in Gon's lap. He ran his hand from Gon's arms and explored his muscular body and rested his hands in Gon's chest.

"I like your hair down..." Killua said and slowly leaned in to kiss Gon's lips, biting his bottom lip as he pulled away.

Gon, still feeling Killua's bite in his lips started to feel the others body. He started out in Killua's thighs to his butt, to his lower back and then to his arms. He rested his arms in Killua's waist and caressed the pale boys skin.

Gon kissed Killua again, licking his lips asking for permission to explore the other's mouth. Killua gladly accepted and let Gon reach every single spot in his mouth. Killua was in heaven right now, he couldn't get enough when Gon and him made out.

"You know what I like?" Gon asked seductively.

"What?" Killua said and started to nibble Gon's earlobe.

"I like it when your clothes are on the bedroom floor." Gon answered and groped Killua.

"Well... we're halfway there." Killua replied. He started to move towards Gon's neck and started kissing it.

Gon breathed in deeply and sighed with pleasure. That was his weakness.

"Turned on yet?" Killua asked and rubbed Gon's chest slowly.

"Don't stop..." Gon said.

"Alright~" Killua continued kissing and licking Gon's neck.

"Hah~" Gon moaned quietly.

"Louder." Killua said and bit Gon's neck.

"Gah!" Gon moaned louder.

"That's how I like it~" Killua looked up at Gon and Gon grabbed Killua's face.

"My turn~" Gon kissed Killua deeply, occasionally biting his lips just like Killua did. He stood up carrying Killua by the thighs. Dripping from the jacuzzi water and still kissing Killua, he walked over to the bathroom.

"Why the bathroom?" Killua asked and immediately kissed Gon again.

"We don't want the bed all soaked now do we?" Gon said in a soft voice.

Gon sat down Killua on the vanity chain that was made out of a waterproof material and broke the kiss to take a towel.

"Don't just do it like that give me a show!" Killua demanded. Gon smirked and started to rub the towel from his back to his butt.

Killua cheered and occasionally slapped Gon's butt. Gon then started to rub Killua's skin with another towel and when they were both dry, Gon picked up Killua again and walked over to the bed.

Gon lied Killua down and started kissing him all over his body. He started to get more and more intense as he came down from his chest to his stomach.

"Ha~ Gon~" Killua moaned.

"Yes baby?~" Gon said.

"I- I need you." Killua said softly.

"Sorry what was that?" Gon asked and started to rub Killua's thighs.

"Hah~ I need you!" Killua screamed.

"Yes baby." Gon said with a sexy voice and started to undress the pale man.

He got on top of Killua and kissed his lips before getting undressed himself and getting straight to it.

The next morning they woke up snuggling together in the bed, naked. Killua was resting his head in Gon's chest and his arm draped over his body and their legs intertwined. Gon hag both arms holding Killua by the waist.

Killua felt warm kisses in his head and looked up to see his boyfriend's face.

"Hi." Killua said smiling.

"Good morning." The green haired man said and kissed Killua's forehead.

Killua got on top of his boyfriend to kiss his lips. He brought his hands to the freckled face and caressed it lovingly.

"I had fun last night." He broke the silence.

"I had fun too." Gon replied and stroked the white fluffy hair.

They just stayed like that... enjoying the time that they were having.

The rest of the day they stayed in their hotel room, not wanting to be around other people but just them.