Baby Came Home

Summary: The gang go to a karaoke bar after they reunite with Kurapika. When they go, Killua gets up to sing, much to everyone's surprise. While Killua sings, Gon starts to feel weird.
Age: 19
Status: friends
Tw: very minor cussing
————————————————
Gon's POV

We were finally all together! Kurapika came to yorknew to reunite with Killua and I and to finally tell Leorio how he feels. Kurapika had told me before he told Leorio that he loves him and he couldn't be happier now that him and Leorio are a couple.

We decided to go to the local karaoke bar tonight since they were having a special night. Everyone at the age of 14 and up could come. We decided to invite our friends like Alluka, Bisky, Wing and Zushi to this big reunion. I was really really happy.

Before we went to the bar we all had to get ready. Leorio was the first one ready, then me. He was wearing a white button up shirt with no tie and it was not buttoned all the way up, showing some of his chest, and some jeans.

I was wearing a black turtle neck shirt and some black jeans, with a Jean jacket on. We were ready, however, Killua and Kurapika were taking some time.

"Guys what is taking so long?" Leorio asked.

"Sorry! Killua and I are doing our makeup!" Kurapika yelled from the bathroom.

"But you guys look fine without it!" I said.

"They're not doing it for you Gon." Leorio told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well... if someone wants to wear makeup, they do it because they feel good with it. It's like if someone tells you to stop fishing because you can go buy fish in the market." Leorio explained.

"Well I fish because I like it." I replied.

"Exactly." Leorio said.

Damn it was a dumb thing to say that they look fine without it.

Kurapika walked out from the bathroom and he had a tight long sleeve shirt that was cropped, showing his midriff, and some flowy pants that had zippers on the side. He was also wearing some boots that were showing due to the zippers being opened from the knees down. He had also some red tinted glasses that really made his outfit another level. There were also some chain necklaces that really fit his personality. His makeup was also flawless. I could see behind the glasses that he had put on some eyeshadow with some eyeliner, and he had blush in his nose and cheeks. He had also put something on his lips that made them a little pinker than usual.

I looked over at Leorio and it looked like he was having a full on bisexual panic. His face was red and eyes were wide.

"How do I look?" Kurapika asked with a smirk. He knew what was going through Leorio's mind.

"U-uh y-you look very g-ood! No! Good is an understatement. Y-you look fabulous. Wait no that still doesn't do it. I can say that you look-" he stuttered.

"Heh... thanks Leorio." Kurapika walked over to him and took his hands.

"Guys sorry I'm comming!" Killua called over from the top of the stairs.

I looked over and my heart started racing and my face felt hot.

I had no idea what was happening to me but... Killua looks amazing. He was wearing a muscle shirt with a flowy black jacket with a hood. There were also some baggy distressed jeans and beneath them he had fishnet stockings. The clothes part was complete with combat boots that were partly covered by his jeans. He also was wearing some black smugdy eyeliner around his eyes and a hint of red shadow on his bottom eyelashes. He also put blush in his nose and the same thing Kurapika used on his lips.