Book 1, Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey guys! This is my first fan fic and my first story on here! Please, no hate and comment and vote! If you have any ideas, just comment below! Thanks! <3

Also, I would like to dedicate a few of these chapters to @Pictures_For_Annipel for making the amazing cover you see! It's beautiful!

Monica’s POV

As I wake up, the sun shines bright right through the bed side window, and I can faintly hear my younger brother and sister arguing over the remote. My dog barks at the mailman as he delivers today’s packages. Wait. Today’s package.

I throw my blankets to the side and rush down the stairs and through the kitchen, almost tripping over my white, miniature poodle. We've had her ever since she was about 5 months old from a family friend. Their dogs had just had a liter of nine puppies, so we gladly took Chloe in.

“Sorry Chloe!” I apologize to her as I open the door and run to greet the mailman. “Thanks so much Ryan!”

“No problem, Monica. Just doing my job.”

I grab the package and rush inside to get a pair of scissors. As I rip open the package, I squeal with delight! I finally got my tickets to the One Direction concert! I still can’t get over the fact that my annoying mom had actually bought me VIP tickets to the One Direction concert in London for my eighteenth birthday!

I’m honestly just a typical eighteen-year-old senior at Richward High School. I have light-brown hair that goes down to about a couple inches above my waist and brown poopy eyes. I don't want to say I'm ugly, but I'm not the prettiest girl in the world.

I pick up my phone that’s still charging and dial up her number.

“What do you want?” I hear her say. “It’s only 9 in the morning!”

“Well then, I guess you don’t want to know that I just got the One Direction tickets.”

I can literally hear her drop her phone.

"No fucking way!"

“Yeah! You better believe it! It just got here today.”

“Okay. I’m coming over right now.”

“K. See you in a bit bitch.”

After I hung up, I just stood in my room like a moron, staring at the tickets. In just two weeks, I would be meeting One Direction! I swear, it was my dream to meet them! Two weeks to go, and I would be meeting my dream idols!

Just ten minutes later, I heard my doorbell ring, and when I opened it up, I saw the face of my best friend. You could NOT take that smile off her face.

Emrys was eighteen and has BEAUTIFUL, lush, brown hair and hypnotizing hazel eyes. I’m always jealous of her. She’s loaded and has a good ass, well at least better than my non-existent one. Even with all the guys in school obviously falling head over heels for her, she still manages to stay single! Like, what?

“What are we going to do Monica? What are we going to wear? Oh! I saw an amazing perfume at Macy’s that we could get! What about makeup? My makeup’s just pieces of shit in a bag-”

“Woah there Emrys! Calm down!”

“How can you be so calm Monica? In just two weeks, we'll be meeting One Direction!”

I have to admit, my insides were churning and I could barely stand up straight, but I still had two weeks of life to go through. It was winter break, but school started the week after the concert. All I could hope was that nothing went wrong.

And I was wrong.

Of course.

End of chapter 1! I am SO excited about this! I know this chapter’s really short, but I didn’t want to overload you with information. I really hope it turns out well! And since it’s winter break for my school right now, I’ll be updating frequently! If you have advice or feedback for anything, just comment. And don’t forget to vote.