Book 1, Chapter 4

Update! Update! I LOVE this story, and the beginning is a little boring, but I have the plot PERFECTLY set out. There’s romance, back-stabbing, a little violence, and HUGE surprises!

This chapter is pretty long, but a lot happens. Who do you ship, Miall or Marry?

Don’t forget to vote/comment, and to heat things up, I’m not updating until I have 5 votes/comments! It’s going to be so hard to keep away, but it’s just going to build up suspension… I hope.

Harry’s POV

By the time the concert finished, we were all sweating so much, but it’s just so amazing how many fans came out to see us! I brushed my hand to touch theirs, like Uncle Si told us to, and I swear, they were crying! It was just so incredible how much these girls looked up to us. Damn. It’s so hot in here. Plus, we have to go to the meet and greet.

By the time we got back to the hang out room, I had totally forgotten about our little visitors.

Shit! I had totally forgotten about her! I still can’t believe that Niall would just bring in some random stranger from the streets. For all we know, they could be druggies that plan to bomb to whole concert!

“Hey. How’d you like our concert?” Liam said, being the perfect gentleman, of course. Why’d he have to talk to them? There’s something about this Monica that doesn’t make me feel good. There’s just something about her being here that gives me butterflies in my stomach.

“It was wonderful! You guys are amazing! I still CANNOT believe that I am here! Monica, weren’t they amazing?” Damn, boy. This Emrys chick sure was talkative.

She just stared at Monica, expecting a response. All Monica did was nod her head. She was really getting on my nerves. I know you’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I couldn’t help it.

“Hey Nialler! What the hell are you doing?” Zayn asked. Niall had the top half of his body in the fridge.

“Sorry! The food here is SO good! I wish they had Nando’s… Damn have you tried this pudding? It’s like fucking heaven!” You could barely hear Niall with all the food in his mouth and all over his face. Monica and Emrys were both giggling in their corner, and when I turned to look at them, their faces turned as red as a tomato.

“God dammit Niall! We have ladies here!!” Louis shouted.

“Well, then. Don’t I just feel so loved by my mates?” Niall pouted then plopped down on the couch next to me. “So, we still have thirty minutes until the meet and greet starts. What should we do?”

“Why don’t we get to know these lovely ladies?” Liam was being so fucking annoying! Couldn’t he tell that there was something wrong with this whole scene? Or was it just me?

Monica’s POV

He’s staring at me. It’s every girl’s dream to have Harry fucking Styles stare at her, but it wasn’t a good type of stare. It was like he was trying to burn a hole through my skull with his stare. He was glaring at me, and I tried not to look at him, but it was just so damn hard. He hadn’t even said a word the whole time! I mean, all the other boys were so nice to us, but Harry was just… just… there.

“Why don’t we play twenty questions?” Louis suggested. Everyone shrugged their shoulders in agreement. After all, what else was there to do for another half hour?

“Monica, what’s your full name?”

“Monica Lynn Leann.”

“Favorite color?”