Book 1, Chapter 7

(A/N) I got really bored at night, so I started writing. Sorry if it sucks. Vote/Comment and tell your friends!

Niall’s POV

My phone buzzed and I looked down, smiling instantly.

To: Nialler

From: Monica <3

Hey. Big favor to ask? Do you think you and the boys can perform at my church for a fundraiser? Thanks.

I responded quickly.

To: Monica <3

From: Nialler

Yeah, of course. I’ll ask management.

I was still in bed at a hotel the boys and I were staying at. Zayn, Liam, and I shared a hotel room while Harry and Louis shared another one. The Larry Stylinson bromance was truly adorable, except for the fact that the fans have gone crazy over it. I was on Twitter yesterday and scrolled through some fan fictions. They were dirty and crazy and disgusting. And to think that there are 12-year-olds writing these!

I got out of my comfy sheets and got dressed into a hoodie and some sweats. We had today off, so what’s the point of dressing up, you know? By the time I walked out of my room, Liam was cooking some eggs and Zayn was still sleeping in his room.

“Hey Liam,” I said, plopping down on the couch and turning on the T.V.

“Hey Nialler,” he replied, barely glancing up from his eggs.

“Are Louis and Harry still asleep?”

“I’m not sure, why?”

“Just wondering.” I surfed through the channels until finally choosing The Notebook. It was a chick flick, but the boys and I had a soft spot for the movie. We always ended up crying, but mostly Harry and I. Harry. Yesterday. Damn. I wish it was me who went into the closet with Monica. She probably doesn’t even like me back. After all, it was Harry in the closet eating her face. As if on cue, Harry and Louis stormed in, sitting down right next to me.

“Hey Hazza,” I said, scooting over to give them more room. “Lou, what are you wearing?” I looked over at him and saw that he was wearing a hoodie that said “I <3 One Direciton.” He looked down and blushed.

“I couldn’t find anything, so I just put this on.”

“It’s okay Boo Bear!” Harry said, putting an arm around Louis’ shoulders. “We all know that you’re obsessed with us.”

“Oh shut up!” Louis playfully punched Harry in the shoulder, and Harry pretended to cry. “I’m sorry Haz! Forgive me?” Harry looked up and hugged Louis.

“Of course Boo Bear!” God these two were such drama queens.

I rolled my eyes, got up, and walked into Zayn’s room. Of course, he was sleeping still, slightly snoring. I got an idea. I ran right next to him and screamed into his ears, “Zayn! Someone broke your mirror!”

His eyes shot open and he pushed me over. “What? When? No!!!!” He started crying, but I stopped him.

“I’m just kidding. God Zayn.” He shot me a death stare, obviously mad at me.

“Out. Now.” He pushed me out of his room and slammed the door. Everyone was looking at me.

“I told him someone broke his mirror.” No more questions were asked.

I dialed up Uncle Si and sat back down on the couch. It rang a couple times before he hung up.

“Hello? Simon Cowell speaking.”